1. Which type of exposure produces Vitamin D?
- Exposure to Sunlight
- Exposure therapy
- Indecent exposure
- Exposure to gerbils
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. which vitamin, found in oranges, lemons and blackcurrants helps the body heal faster and fend off infection
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
3. which nutrient is needed for all body functions?
4. which two functions are the functions of calcium?
- transfer and release of energy, formation of red blood cells
- growth and maintenance of strong bones
- Keeps bones and teeth strong, healthy muscles and nerves
- healthy skin, absorbtion of iron
5. What gives the body energy?
- Vitamin B