1. What nutrient is Mainly found in: Meat, Fish, Milk, Eggs, Lentils, Soya and Pulses
- Vitamin A
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. which nutrient is needed for all body functions?
3. what type of foods can iron be found in?
- Red meat, dark green vegetables, eggs, chocolate, cereals and dried fruit
- Liver, eggs, butter and orange and yellow vegetables
- oily fish, butter, cheese, meat
- Potatoes, rice, pasta
4. which two functions are the functions of calcium?
- Keeps bones and teeth strong, healthy muscles and nerves
- transfer and release of energy, formation of red blood cells
- growth and maintenance of strong bones
- healthy skin, absorbtion of iron
5. What does fat do?
- Absorbtion of iron
- Provides protection and insulation
- Helps the body heal
- Healthy skin and tissue