1. which nutrient is needed for all body functions?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What nutrient is Mainly found in: Meat, Fish, Milk, Eggs, Lentils, Soya and Pulses
- Vitamin A
3. which two functions are the functions of calcium?
- Keeps bones and teeth strong, healthy muscles and nerves
- growth and maintenance of strong bones
- healthy skin, absorbtion of iron
- transfer and release of energy, formation of red blood cells
4. Which type of exposure produces Vitamin D?
- Exposure to gerbils
- Exposure therapy
- Exposure to Sunlight
- Indecent exposure
5. What does fat do?
- Absorbtion of iron
- Healthy skin and tissue
- Provides protection and insulation
- Helps the body heal