1. which nutrient is needed for all body functions?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What vitamin is present in most of the same foods as protien is found in?
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin D
3. what super human power can vitamin A give you
- Seeing in the dim light
- Talking to animals
- laser eyes
4. what type of foods can iron be found in?
- Red meat, dark green vegetables, eggs, chocolate, cereals and dried fruit
- oily fish, butter, cheese, meat
- Potatoes, rice, pasta
- Liver, eggs, butter and orange and yellow vegetables
5. what functions does vitamin B help with?
- Formation of red blood cells, transfer and release of energy
- healthy skin, absorbtion of iron
- Strong bones, absorbtion of calcium
- healthy skin and tissue