1. Which type of exposure produces Vitamin D?
- Exposure to gerbils
- Exposure therapy
- Exposure to Sunlight
- Indecent exposure
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. what type of foods can iron be found in?
- Liver, eggs, butter and orange and yellow vegetables
- Red meat, dark green vegetables, eggs, chocolate, cereals and dried fruit
- Potatoes, rice, pasta
- oily fish, butter, cheese, meat
3. What does fat do?
- Provides protection and insulation
- Helps the body heal
- Absorbtion of iron
- Healthy skin and tissue
4. what functions does vitamin B help with?
- healthy skin and tissue
- Formation of red blood cells, transfer and release of energy
- Strong bones, absorbtion of calcium
- healthy skin, absorbtion of iron
5. What nutrient is Mainly found in: Meat, Fish, Milk, Eggs, Lentils, Soya and Pulses
- Vitamin A