- Created by: Kathryn Hardman
- Created on: 11-04-15 17:38
1. what super human power can vitamin A give you
- Talking to animals
- Seeing in the dim light
- laser eyes
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. which nutrient is needed for all body functions?
3. which two functions are the functions of calcium?
- healthy skin, absorbtion of iron
- Keeps bones and teeth strong, healthy muscles and nerves
- growth and maintenance of strong bones
- transfer and release of energy, formation of red blood cells
4. What gives the body energy?
- Vitamin B
5. What does fat do?
- Absorbtion of iron
- Provides protection and insulation
- Helps the body heal
- Healthy skin and tissue