1. What does fat do?
- Provides protection and insulation
- Helps the body heal
- Absorbtion of iron
- Healthy skin and tissue
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. which vitamin, found in oranges, lemons and blackcurrants helps the body heal faster and fend off infection
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
3. what type of foods can iron be found in?
- Red meat, dark green vegetables, eggs, chocolate, cereals and dried fruit
- Liver, eggs, butter and orange and yellow vegetables
- oily fish, butter, cheese, meat
- Potatoes, rice, pasta
4. which two functions are the functions of calcium?
- Keeps bones and teeth strong, healthy muscles and nerves
- growth and maintenance of strong bones
- healthy skin, absorbtion of iron
- transfer and release of energy, formation of red blood cells
5. which nutrient is needed for all body functions?