1. What is a malignant neoplasm of striated muscle called?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a feature used to determine the grade of a tumour?
- Nuclear size
- Secretion of proteolytic enzymes
- Mitotic activity
- Degree of differentiation
3. What is an adenoma?
- A benign neoplasm of glandular epithelium
- A malignant neoplasm of glandular epithelium
- A benign neoplasm of cartilage
- A malignant neoplasm of cartilage
4. What is a proto-oncogene?
- A gene that protects a cell from one step on the path to cancer
- A gene that is responsible for inducing apoptosis
- A normal gene that can undergo a mutation to become an oncogene
- A gene which is inappropriately abnormally or excessively expressed in tumours and is responsible for their abnormal growth
5. What does 'N' mean in the determination of the stage of a tumour?
- The depth of invasion.
- The number of lymph nodes involved.
- The nuclear size and pleomorphism.
- The degree of metastases.