1. The melody is syncopated.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 'front line' instruments?
- Trumpet, alto and tenor saxophone
- Trumpet and piano
- Alto and tenor saxophone and double bass
- Piano and drum kit
3. What is the 12 bar chords progression of this piece?
- G7 C7 G7 C7 G7 C7 G7 C7 D7#9 G7 C7 G7
- G7 G7 G7 G7 C7 C7 G7 G7 D7#9 Eb7#9D7#9 G7 G7
- C7 C7 C7 C7 G7 G7 G7 G7 D7#9 Eb7#9D7#9 C7 C7
- G7 G7 G7 G7 C7 C7 G7 G7 D7#9 D7#9 C7 C7
4. Improvisation is used.
5. What instruments are part of the rhythm section?
- Drums, double bass and trumpet
- Alto and tenor saxophone, piano and drums
- Piano, double bass and drums
- Double bass, alto and tenor saxophone.