1. What is the 12 bar chords progression of this piece?
- G7 C7 G7 C7 G7 C7 G7 C7 D7#9 G7 C7 G7
- G7 G7 G7 G7 C7 C7 G7 G7 D7#9 D7#9 C7 C7
- G7 G7 G7 G7 C7 C7 G7 G7 D7#9 Eb7#9D7#9 G7 G7
- C7 C7 C7 C7 G7 G7 G7 G7 D7#9 Eb7#9D7#9 C7 C7
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the time signature?
3. The melody is syncopated.
4. Improvisation is used.
5. What are the 'front line' instruments?
- Trumpet, alto and tenor saxophone
- Trumpet and piano
- Alto and tenor saxophone and double bass
- Piano and drum kit