1. What instruments are part of the rhythm section?
- Drums, double bass and trumpet
- Alto and tenor saxophone, piano and drums
- Piano, double bass and drums
- Double bass, alto and tenor saxophone.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the 12 bar chords progression of this piece?
- C7 C7 C7 C7 G7 G7 G7 G7 D7#9 Eb7#9D7#9 C7 C7
- G7 C7 G7 C7 G7 C7 G7 C7 D7#9 G7 C7 G7
- G7 G7 G7 G7 C7 C7 G7 G7 D7#9 Eb7#9D7#9 G7 G7
- G7 G7 G7 G7 C7 C7 G7 G7 D7#9 D7#9 C7 C7
3. The melody is syncopated.
4. How would you describe the rhythm of this piece?
- Complex layered rhythms
- Swing rhythms
- Cross rhythms
5. What is the time signature?