1. Dyer also had a theory in which of these topics?
- Moral Panics
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is these is NOT a media effects theory?
- Two Step Flow
- Hyperdermic Needle theory
- Social Learning perspective
- Cultivation/Saturation Perspecetive
3. Structuralism 'whena plot is structured around a series of questions to maintain the audiences' interest in the product'. This is...
- Enigmatic codes
- Action codes
- Symbolic codes
4. Structuralism: Barthes (1974) argued that narrative codes are identifiable across a range of media products.
5. Which theorist/theory pair is correct?
- Stacey (1994) + Celebrities
- Anderson and Dill (2000-2006) + Social-learning perspective
- Cohen (1972) + Queer Theory