1. The thrid and final level is...
- Synaptic Level
- Representational Level
- Symbolic Level
- Stereotypical Level
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Structuralism: Barthes (1974) argued that narrative codes are identifiable across a range of media products.
3. Liberal Pluralism...
- suggests the idea that media products are subject to the wishes of the audience
- suggests the idea that the media manipulates the audience to prevent rebellion
- suggests the idea that government contrainsts and concerns don't limit the inclusiveness of the media
4. Structuralism: 'When a series of actions allow the audience to follow the details of the plot, allowing them to become absorbed in the narrative'. This is...
- Action codes
- Symbolic codes
- Enigmatic codes
5. Which is these is NOT a media effects theory?
- Two Step Flow
- Social Learning perspective
- Hyperdermic Needle theory
- Cultivation/Saturation Perspecetive