1. What is Volume?
- The amount of stock within a business
- The amount of product sold
- The quantity produced and sold
- The amount of product produced
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a mass market?
- An unsegmented market where lots of businesses contribute their products to market in the same way
- A segmented market with lots of choice
- An unsegmented market with no choice
- A segmented market where one business contributes their product to sell
3. Which of these is an example of a Hygiene factor?
- Involving staff in making decisions
- Work in Groups
- Social Needs
4. Who believed that the welfare of staff was one of the most important aspects in a business?
5. What is an advantage of a Mass Market?
- Produce large quantities at a lower cost p/unit so higher sales and profit
- Heavy advertising costs
- There is lots of competition to participate in
Similar Business Studies resources: