1. What is Value?
- How much a product is worth before tax
- Total amount spent by the customers buying products
- Price - Raw material costs
- How much a product is sold for
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of a Niche Market?
- Soya Milk
3. Who believed in the theory that everyone starts at the bottom of the pyramid and strives to seek further achievement?
4. What is a disadvantage of a Niche Market?
- Very small and unable to support competing firms
- A large sector of the market and firms challenge them
- They cater for the needs of specific individuals
5. What is a Niche Market?
- A type of mass market
- A small market segment
- A large sector of the market
- A popular branch of ecommerce
Similar Business Studies resources: