1. What is an example of a Niche Market?
- Soya Milk
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why must a business adapt to change?
- They will lose market share and could potentially collapse
- They will lose staff
- They will lose credibility
- They will lose their Market Growth
3. What must a business do to survive a Dynamic Market?
- Sell more of their product in order to maintain a profit
- Have a brand name
- Be able to adapt to change
- Make more profit
4. What is Volume?
- The amount of product produced
- The quantity produced and sold
- The amount of product sold
- The amount of stock within a business
5. What are Dynamic Markets?
- A type of business plan that helps a business to work out the social changes
- Markets that are likely to change, they do not remain the same over time
- A new idea for a business
- A very small market
Similar Business Studies resources: