1. What is the 'star to every wandring barke'?
- The North star which guided the ships
- The West star which guided people on foot
- The East Star which guided animals
- The South star which guided cars
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of poet is Andrew Marvell?
3. Who is Wilmot wandering from in Absent from Thee?
- His parents
- The female protagonist
- The King
4. Which of Henry VIII wife is Who so list to hount supposedly based on?
- Anne Boleyn
- Catherine Parr
- Jane Seymour
- Catherine Howard
5. What significance did John Wilmot have?
- He was a royal
- He was one of Charles II's courtiers
- He was related to Shakespeare
- He slept with Anne Boleyn