1. What significance did John Wilmot have?
- He was one of Charles II's courtiers
- He was related to Shakespeare
- He was a royal
- He slept with Anne Boleyn
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who is Wilmot wandering from in Absent from Thee?
- The female protagonist
- His parents
- The King
3. What is a syllogisitic argument?
- Major premis; minor premis; major premis; minor premis
- Major premis; conclusion
- Major premis; minor premis; conclusion
- Minor premis; major premis; conclusion
4. What type of poet is Andrew Marvell?
5. What is the rhythm in The Flea?
- Iambic tetrameter
- A cross between iambic pentameter and iambic petrameter
- Iambic pentameter
- Iambic hexameter
Similar English Literature resources: