1. What is a syllogisitic argument?
- Major premis; minor premis; conclusion
- Minor premis; major premis; conclusion
- Major premis; minor premis; major premis; minor premis
- Major premis; conclusion
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the structure of Petrarchan Sonnets?
- 2 sestets
- An octet and a sestet
- 3 quatrains and a couplet
- 8 couplets
3. What is the 'star to every wandring barke'?
- The South star which guided cars
- The North star which guided the ships
- The East Star which guided animals
- The West star which guided people on foot
4. What is the rhythm in The Flea?
- A cross between iambic pentameter and iambic petrameter
- Iambic pentameter
- Iambic tetrameter
- Iambic hexameter
5. What is The Flea a metaphor of?
- The female protagonist's virginity
- It is not a metaphor
- The male protagonist's virginity
- The female protagonist