1. What was the structure of Petrarchan Sonnets?
- 8 couplets
- 3 quatrains and a couplet
- An octet and a sestet
- 2 sestets
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a syllogisitic argument?
- Major premis; conclusion
- Minor premis; major premis; conclusion
- Major premis; minor premis; conclusion
- Major premis; minor premis; major premis; minor premis
3. What type of poet is Andrew Marvell?
4. Who is Wilmot wandering from in Absent from Thee?
- The King
- The female protagonist
- His parents
5. What is the rhythm in The Flea?
- Iambic tetrameter
- Iambic hexameter
- A cross between iambic pentameter and iambic petrameter
- Iambic pentameter
Similar English Literature resources: