1. What was the structure of Petrarchan Sonnets?
- An octet and a sestet
- 3 quatrains and a couplet
- 2 sestets
- 8 couplets
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of Henry VIII wife is Who so list to hount supposedly based on?
- Anne Boleyn
- Catherine Parr
- Jane Seymour
- Catherine Howard
3. What is the rhythm in The Flea?
- A cross between iambic pentameter and iambic petrameter
- Iambic pentameter
- Iambic tetrameter
- Iambic hexameter
4. What is the 'star to every wandring barke'?
- The South star which guided cars
- The West star which guided people on foot
- The North star which guided the ships
- The East Star which guided animals
5. What is the translation of 'Noil me tangere'?
- Don't touch me
- Marry me
- Leave me alone
- Come with me
Similar English Literature resources: