1. What is the 'star to every wandring barke'?
- The South star which guided cars
- The West star which guided people on foot
- The North star which guided the ships
- The East Star which guided animals
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of poet is Andrew Marvell?
3. What is a syllogisitic argument?
- Major premis; conclusion
- Major premis; minor premis; conclusion
- Major premis; minor premis; major premis; minor premis
- Minor premis; major premis; conclusion
4. Which of Henry VIII wife is Who so list to hount supposedly based on?
- Jane Seymour
- Anne Boleyn
- Catherine Parr
- Catherine Howard
5. What is a characteristic of cavalier poets?
- Eleveated language
- Hyperbolic Expressions
- Carpe diem
- Mocking of sonnets