1. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
- A set of laws outlining the Nazis racial policy towards the Jews.
- A series of propaganda rallies.
- A series of military tribunals.
- Law for the Encouragement of Marriage.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who were the SS?
- The German Airforce.
- First members of the Nazi Party, who were eliminated by the SA.
- An elite group of Nazis.
- A resistance group against Hitler.
3. Who was Baldur von Schirach?
- Introduced a Nazi National Curriculum.
- Leader of the Gestapo.
- Youth Leader of the Reich Youth Organisation.
- Catholic Bishop of Munster.
4. What was the "Mutterkreuz"?
- A humiliating medal given to Aryan women who married Jews.
- A medal awarded to women who had given birth to the largest number of children,
- A medal given to young women as part of "Lebensborn".
- A medal given to women with the cleanest houses.
5. How many people were unemployed in January 1933?
- 6 million
- 8.1 million
- 4.8 million
- 3.2 million