1. What was "Kristallnacht"?
- The destruction of Jewish homes, synagogues and shops.
- The killing of the leaders of the SA.
- An anti-Semitic film.
- A propaganda campaign for German women.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was Baldur von Schirach?
- Leader of the Gestapo.
- Youth Leader of the Reich Youth Organisation.
- Introduced a Nazi National Curriculum.
- Catholic Bishop of Munster.
3. How many people were unemployed in January 1933?
- 8.1 million
- 4.8 million
- 6 million
- 3.2 million
4. Who was Ludwig Muller?
- Leader of the Confessional Church.
- Leader of the SA.
- Reich Church Bishop.
- Shop-keeper who committed suicide after telling anti-Hitler jokes.
5. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
- A set of laws outlining the Nazis racial policy towards the Jews.
- A series of propaganda rallies.
- A series of military tribunals.
- Law for the Encouragement of Marriage.