1. Who were The Edelweiss Pirates?
- The female branch of the Hitler Youth.
- An alternative youth group which began in opposition to the Hitler Youth?
- An elitist branch of the Hitler Youth.
- A branch of the SA who opposed Hitler.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was "Autarky"?
- Hitler's Racial Policy
- National Self Sufficiency
- Public Work Schemes
3. How many people were unemployed in January 1933?
- 6 million
- 8.1 million
- 4.8 million
- 3.2 million
4. Who was Ludwig Muller?
- Leader of the Confessional Church.
- Reich Church Bishop.
- Shop-keeper who committed suicide after telling anti-Hitler jokes.
- Leader of the SA.
5. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
- Law for the Encouragement of Marriage.
- A set of laws outlining the Nazis racial policy towards the Jews.
- A series of military tribunals.
- A series of propaganda rallies.