1. Who was Ludwig Muller?
- Leader of the Confessional Church.
- Reich Church Bishop.
- Shop-keeper who committed suicide after telling anti-Hitler jokes.
- Leader of the SA.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the "Mutterkreuz"?
- A humiliating medal given to Aryan women who married Jews.
- A medal awarded to women who had given birth to the largest number of children,
- A medal given to young women as part of "Lebensborn".
- A medal given to women with the cleanest houses.
3. Who was Baldur von Schirach?
- Youth Leader of the Reich Youth Organisation.
- Leader of the Gestapo.
- Catholic Bishop of Munster.
- Introduced a Nazi National Curriculum.
4. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
- Law for the Encouragement of Marriage.
- A series of propaganda rallies.
- A set of laws outlining the Nazis racial policy towards the Jews.
- A series of military tribunals.
5. Who were The Edelweiss Pirates?
- The female branch of the Hitler Youth.
- A branch of the SA who opposed Hitler.
- An alternative youth group which began in opposition to the Hitler Youth?
- An elitist branch of the Hitler Youth.