1. Who was Baldur von Schirach?
- Leader of the Gestapo.
- Youth Leader of the Reich Youth Organisation.
- Introduced a Nazi National Curriculum.
- Catholic Bishop of Munster.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the "Mutterkreuz"?
- A medal given to young women as part of "Lebensborn".
- A medal awarded to women who had given birth to the largest number of children,
- A medal given to women with the cleanest houses.
- A humiliating medal given to Aryan women who married Jews.
3. Who were The Edelweiss Pirates?
- A branch of the SA who opposed Hitler.
- An alternative youth group which began in opposition to the Hitler Youth?
- The female branch of the Hitler Youth.
- An elitist branch of the Hitler Youth.
4. What was "Kristallnacht"?
- An anti-Semitic film.
- The destruction of Jewish homes, synagogues and shops.
- The killing of the leaders of the SA.
- A propaganda campaign for German women.
5. How many people were unemployed in January 1933?
- 6 million
- 4.8 million
- 3.2 million
- 8.1 million