1. How many people were unemployed in January 1933?
- 3.2 million
- 6 million
- 4.8 million
- 8.1 million
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was Ludwig Muller?
- Shop-keeper who committed suicide after telling anti-Hitler jokes.
- Leader of the Confessional Church.
- Reich Church Bishop.
- Leader of the SA.
3. Who was Baldur von Schirach?
- Leader of the Gestapo.
- Catholic Bishop of Munster.
- Youth Leader of the Reich Youth Organisation.
- Introduced a Nazi National Curriculum.
4. What was the "Mutterkreuz"?
- A medal given to young women as part of "Lebensborn".
- A medal awarded to women who had given birth to the largest number of children,
- A medal given to women with the cleanest houses.
- A humiliating medal given to Aryan women who married Jews.
5. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
- A set of laws outlining the Nazis racial policy towards the Jews.
- A series of propaganda rallies.
- A series of military tribunals.
- Law for the Encouragement of Marriage.