1. What is the weighted average?
- When you calculate the average between data
- When you work out the fraction between the gaps of data, where each quartile is calculated
- Where each quartile is calculated is the average is calculated between them
- When you work out the difference between the gaps of data
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which statement is incorrect about counting the standard errors from the mean (6.72 mean and 7.0 intended value)?
- Also need to know the range of values
- Also need to know the degrees of freedom
- Work out how may SE there are from the mean (6.72) to the sample (7.0)
- Work out the t-statistic which is the number of SE that the difference shows
3. Which is not a characteristic of an ANOVA I within country extreme example?
- When we can account of overall means as each country means, the country means are not significantly different, but are instead the same.
- When we can account for all the variance by using country means instead of overall means, the country means are significantly different.
- All the variation (this time SST=1) is within-country variation (SSE=1) and there is no between-country variation (SSM=0).
4. What does a Poisson frequency distribution graph show?
- Unusual things
- Usual things
- Non existent events
- Constant things
5. How do you calculate variability?