1. Which is not an assumption of the F and T tests?
- The independence assumption.
- (T-test only) The HOMOGENEITY OF VARIANCE assumption, just means that the variances are equal. HOMOSCEDASTICITY. This just means 'constant variance'. The opposite is HETEROSCEDASTICITY, which means 'non-constant variance'.
- The random sampling assumption
- The replication assumption
- The normality assumption
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not an improvement that could be made to colomn charts?
- An accompanying explanation helps (captions/legends)
- May the chart look as professional as possible
- Helpful information should be added (error bars, annotations, axis labels)
- Remove unnecessary data (data junk)
3. How do you calculate variability?
4. What is reliability?
- The measure of how the parameters of sample and population are the same
- The measure of how similar the sample mean is as an estimate to the population mean
- The measure of how different the sample mean is as an estimate to the population mean
5. What do whiskers represent?
- Data outside the 50% average, up or down
- Data inside the 25% and 75% data sets
- Data from the 25% and 75% data, up and down
- Data within the 50% of data