1. What is the best form of mode?
- One mode
- The more modes the better
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not a feature of the TI and TII characteristics?
- P values shows the TI error likelihood
- Statistical power shows the TII error likelihood
- Ideally we want to achieve a high chance of achieving a TI and TII error
- Ideally we want a low chance of achieving TI and TII error
3. Which is not a feature of different samples?
- There is a high significant value between the mean with the bigger samples
- So the smaller sample has committed a Type 1 error
- 100 samples to 10 samples
- There is not a significant difference between the mean and the small sample
4. Which is not a characteristic of a histogram?
- The y axis shows the bins of nominal data
- The x axis shows the bins of nominal data
- The y axis shows how many data points fall in each bin
- The legend that shows the sample size, mean and standard deviation
5. What can you not add up from the data shown on a histogram?
- Lower quartile
- Upper quartile