1. What is the glass ceiling?
- Women can reach a certain position but can't break through to top jobs
- Women are at the bottom of the hierarchy
- Women are stuck in domestic jobs
- Only a few women can achieve managerial positions
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is triple shift?
- Men switch between 3 different types of masculinity
- Women must do paid work, housework, and emotional work
- Women have to take on up to 3 part-time jobs to pay for childcare
- Women have a triple identity
3. How many of the FTSE 250 boards are all-male?
4. What legislation benefited women in 1970?
- Zero Tolerance Act
- Maternity Leave
- Equal Pay Act
- No Discrimination Act
5. What did Seager study?
- Men in top CEO positions
- Both gender's time usage in terms of work and leisure time
- Women's jobs
- How both genders spent their free time