1. What legislation benefited women in 1970?
- No Discrimination Act
- Equal Pay Act
- Maternity Leave
- Zero Tolerance Act
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is more likely to happen for boys?
- Truanting or being excluded
- Being ignored in the classroom
- Getting 10 A*-C GCSE grades
- Being better at English than maths
3. Which figure is correct for women in politics?
- 280 out of 646 MPs are female
- Women outnumber men 4 to 1 in the cabinet
- Women are outnumbered 5 to 1 in the cabinet
- 23% of MPs are female
4. What is the % of girls getting A*-C in their GCSEs compared to boys?
- 87% for girls and 51% for boys
- 73% for girls and 64% for boys
- 48% for girls and 65% for boys
- 92% for girls and 85% for boys
5. How many of the FTSE 250 boards are all-male?