1. What did Seager find?
- Men had very little leisure time
- Women spent more time on domestic work and had less leisure time than men
- Women were often in full-time employment and worked long hours
- Men were often in part-time employment and had lots of free time
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Seager study?
- Men in top CEO positions
- How both genders spent their free time
- Both gender's time usage in terms of work and leisure time
- Women's jobs
3. What is the glass ceiling?
- Only a few women can achieve managerial positions
- Women are at the bottom of the hierarchy
- Women can reach a certain position but can't break through to top jobs
- Women are stuck in domestic jobs
4. What is the % of girls getting A*-C in their GCSEs compared to boys?
- 73% for girls and 64% for boys
- 92% for girls and 85% for boys
- 48% for girls and 65% for boys
- 87% for girls and 51% for boys
5. What is more likely to happen for boys?
- Being better at English than maths
- Truanting or being excluded
- Getting 10 A*-C GCSE grades
- Being ignored in the classroom