1. What is the glass ceiling?
- Women can reach a certain position but can't break through to top jobs
- Women are at the bottom of the hierarchy
- Women are stuck in domestic jobs
- Only a few women can achieve managerial positions
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Seager study?
- Men in top CEO positions
- Both gender's time usage in terms of work and leisure time
- Women's jobs
- How both genders spent their free time
3. What is the % of girls getting A*-C in their GCSEs compared to boys?
- 48% for girls and 65% for boys
- 87% for girls and 51% for boys
- 73% for girls and 64% for boys
- 92% for girls and 85% for boys
4. What did Seager find?
- Men had very little leisure time
- Women spent more time on domestic work and had less leisure time than men
- Women were often in full-time employment and worked long hours
- Men were often in part-time employment and had lots of free time
5. Which figure is correct for women in politics?
- Women are outnumbered 5 to 1 in the cabinet
- Women outnumber men 4 to 1 in the cabinet
- 23% of MPs are female
- 280 out of 646 MPs are female