1. What legislation benefited women in 1970?
- Equal Pay Act
- Zero Tolerance Act
- Maternity Leave
- No Discrimination Act
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do women have poorer morbidity in?
- Lung cancer
- Mental health
- Heart disease
3. What did Seager find?
- Men had very little leisure time
- Women spent more time on domestic work and had less leisure time than men
- Women were often in full-time employment and worked long hours
- Men were often in part-time employment and had lots of free time
4. Which figure is correct for women in politics?
- 280 out of 646 MPs are female
- Women outnumber men 4 to 1 in the cabinet
- Women are outnumbered 5 to 1 in the cabinet
- 23% of MPs are female
5. What is the glass ceiling?
- Only a few women can achieve managerial positions
- Women can reach a certain position but can't break through to top jobs
- Women are stuck in domestic jobs
- Women are at the bottom of the hierarchy