1. What did Seager find?
- Women spent more time on domestic work and had less leisure time than men
- Women were often in full-time employment and worked long hours
- Men had very little leisure time
- Men were often in part-time employment and had lots of free time
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is triple shift?
- Women must do paid work, housework, and emotional work
- Women have to take on up to 3 part-time jobs to pay for childcare
- Men switch between 3 different types of masculinity
- Women have a triple identity
3. Which figure is correct for women in politics?
- 280 out of 646 MPs are female
- Women are outnumbered 5 to 1 in the cabinet
- 23% of MPs are female
- Women outnumber men 4 to 1 in the cabinet
4. What is more likely to happen for boys?
- Getting 10 A*-C GCSE grades
- Being better at English than maths
- Truanting or being excluded
- Being ignored in the classroom
5. What do women have poorer morbidity in?
- Lung cancer
- Mental health
- Heart disease