1. What is triple shift?
- Women must do paid work, housework, and emotional work
- Women have a triple identity
- Women have to take on up to 3 part-time jobs to pay for childcare
- Men switch between 3 different types of masculinity
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many of the FTSE 250 boards are all-male?
3. What is the glass ceiling?
- Only a few women can achieve managerial positions
- Women are at the bottom of the hierarchy
- Women can reach a certain position but can't break through to top jobs
- Women are stuck in domestic jobs
4. Which figure is correct for women in politics?
- Women outnumber men 4 to 1 in the cabinet
- 23% of MPs are female
- Women are outnumbered 5 to 1 in the cabinet
- 280 out of 646 MPs are female
5. What do women have poorer morbidity in?
- Mental health
- Lung cancer
- Heart disease