1. What is the % of girls getting A*-C in their GCSEs compared to boys?
- 87% for girls and 51% for boys
- 92% for girls and 85% for boys
- 73% for girls and 64% for boys
- 48% for girls and 65% for boys
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is more likely to happen for boys?
- Getting 10 A*-C GCSE grades
- Truanting or being excluded
- Being ignored in the classroom
- Being better at English than maths
3. What do women have poorer morbidity in?
- Lung cancer
- Mental health
- Heart disease
4. What legislation benefited women in 1970?
- Zero Tolerance Act
- Equal Pay Act
- No Discrimination Act
- Maternity Leave
5. What is the glass ceiling?
- Women are at the bottom of the hierarchy
- Women are stuck in domestic jobs
- Women can reach a certain position but can't break through to top jobs
- Only a few women can achieve managerial positions