1. What is the glass ceiling?
- Only a few women can achieve managerial positions
- Women can reach a certain position but can't break through to top jobs
- Women are stuck in domestic jobs
- Women are at the bottom of the hierarchy
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is triple shift?
- Men switch between 3 different types of masculinity
- Women have a triple identity
- Women must do paid work, housework, and emotional work
- Women have to take on up to 3 part-time jobs to pay for childcare
3. Which figure is correct for women in politics?
- Women outnumber men 4 to 1 in the cabinet
- Women are outnumbered 5 to 1 in the cabinet
- 280 out of 646 MPs are female
- 23% of MPs are female
4. What is the % of girls getting A*-C in their GCSEs compared to boys?
- 73% for girls and 64% for boys
- 87% for girls and 51% for boys
- 92% for girls and 85% for boys
- 48% for girls and 65% for boys
5. What did Seager study?
- Men in top CEO positions
- Both gender's time usage in terms of work and leisure time
- Women's jobs
- How both genders spent their free time