1. What is the % of girls getting A*-C in their GCSEs compared to boys?
- 48% for girls and 65% for boys
- 73% for girls and 64% for boys
- 92% for girls and 85% for boys
- 87% for girls and 51% for boys
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do women have poorer morbidity in?
- Mental health
- Lung cancer
- Heart disease
3. What did Seager study?
- Both gender's time usage in terms of work and leisure time
- How both genders spent their free time
- Women's jobs
- Men in top CEO positions
4. How many of the FTSE 250 boards are all-male?
5. What legislation benefited women in 1970?
- No Discrimination Act
- Equal Pay Act
- Maternity Leave
- Zero Tolerance Act