1. What is the % of girls getting A*-C in their GCSEs compared to boys?
- 73% for girls and 64% for boys
- 87% for girls and 51% for boys
- 92% for girls and 85% for boys
- 48% for girls and 65% for boys
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which figure is correct for women in politics?
- 280 out of 646 MPs are female
- Women are outnumbered 5 to 1 in the cabinet
- 23% of MPs are female
- Women outnumber men 4 to 1 in the cabinet
3. How many of the FTSE 250 boards are all-male?
4. What is more likely to happen for boys?
- Being better at English than maths
- Truanting or being excluded
- Getting 10 A*-C GCSE grades
- Being ignored in the classroom
5. What is the glass ceiling?
- Women are at the bottom of the hierarchy
- Women are stuck in domestic jobs
- Women can reach a certain position but can't break through to top jobs
- Only a few women can achieve managerial positions