1. 'Russia had the ____ largest railway network by 1913'
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Trans-Siberian railway built?
3. By 1914 what was Russia the 4th largest producer of?
- Cotton, Coal and Steel
- Oil, Coal and Steel
- Coal, Pig Iron and Steel
- Pig Iron, Oil and Textiles
4. How many kilometers of track had been laid by 1905?
5. Why did foreign investment begin to decline in the 1900s?
- Workers were angry that the State couldn't support itself
- Russian entrepeneurs were sufficiently developed to invest on their own
- Witte was against it - he felt Russia should be able to support herself
- WW1 in 1914