1. By 1914 what was Russia the 4th largest producer of?
- Coal, Pig Iron and Steel
- Cotton, Coal and Steel
- Oil, Coal and Steel
- Pig Iron, Oil and Textiles
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of Russia's coal supply did the Donbas region supply by 1913?
3. How many kilometers of track had been laid by 1905?
4. 'Russia had the ____ largest railway network by 1913'
5. Why did foreign investment begin to decline in the 1900s?
- Russian entrepeneurs were sufficiently developed to invest on their own
- WW1 in 1914
- Witte was against it - he felt Russia should be able to support herself
- Workers were angry that the State couldn't support itself