1. What was the average salaries in 2003 for a call centre employee?
- UK;12,500 India;1200
- UK;12,000 India;800
- UK;21,500 India;2100
- UK;16,500 India;1000
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does India have the second largest english speaking resource?
- Globalisation has lead to the language being spread across the globe.
- The population are very committed, and so have learnt the language
- It was once a colony of Britain, and so has strong links with the english language.
- School is considered very important and english is taught with upmost importance
3. When was Infosys set up?
- 1989 in Banaglore
- 1991 in Banaglore
- 1981 in Banaglore
- 1979 in Banaglore
4. How big is Infosys now?
- 2nd largest software firm in India- 302,000+ employees in 2016
- 2nd largest software firm in India- 190,000+ employees in 2016
- 2nd largest software firm in India- 160,734 employees in 2016
- 2nd largest software firm in India- 10,000+ employees in 2016
5. Since 1997 how much has the economy grown each year in India?