1. How big is Infosys now?
- 2nd largest software firm in India- 190,000+ employees in 2016
- 2nd largest software firm in India- 10,000+ employees in 2016
- 2nd largest software firm in India- 160,734 employees in 2016
- 2nd largest software firm in India- 302,000+ employees in 2016
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the average salaries in 2003 for a call centre employee?
- UK;12,500 India;1200
- UK;12,000 India;800
- UK;21,500 India;2100
- UK;16,500 India;1000
3. Since 1997 how much has the economy grown each year in India?
4. When was Infosys set up?
- 1981 in Banaglore
- 1989 in Banaglore
- 1991 in Banaglore
- 1979 in Banaglore
5. What is a negative of the service sector growth?
- Profits always remain in the country.
- They have been able to develop more advanced communications from FDI
- Furthered the poverty gap, middle class have gained wealth. But the poor have remained poor.
- The country has gained huge wealth, and is set to overtake China by 2050