1. Why does India have the second largest english speaking resource?
- It was once a colony of Britain, and so has strong links with the english language.
- The population are very committed, and so have learnt the language
- School is considered very important and english is taught with upmost importance
- Globalisation has lead to the language being spread across the globe.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main way of industry growth?
- TNCs relocating to India and local firms supplying TNCs
- TNCs relocating to India
- Local firms supplying TNCs
- TNCs being set up in India
3. How big is Infosys now?
- 2nd largest software firm in India- 302,000+ employees in 2016
- 2nd largest software firm in India- 10,000+ employees in 2016
- 2nd largest software firm in India- 190,000+ employees in 2016
- 2nd largest software firm in India- 160,734 employees in 2016
4. What is a negative of the service sector growth?
- Furthered the poverty gap, middle class have gained wealth. But the poor have remained poor.
- They have been able to develop more advanced communications from FDI
- The country has gained huge wealth, and is set to overtake China by 2050
- Profits always remain in the country.
5. How many Indian cities do KPMG's IT departments work in?
- 10- Including Delhi and Mumbai
- 4- Including Delhi and Mumbai
- 6- Including Delhi and Mumbai
- 3- Including Delhi and Mumbai