1. How much of India's GDP in 2014 was from the service sector?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main way of industry growth?
- TNCs being set up in India
- TNCs relocating to India
- TNCs relocating to India and local firms supplying TNCs
- Local firms supplying TNCs
3. How does India's FDI vary to that of other NIC's investment?
- TNCs give the investment.
- There is a broad spread of companies investing rather than a select few.
- It is focussed on the service sector rather than the manufacturing sector
- The government choose which firms are allowed to invest.
4. Why are TNCs outsourcing to Indian IT companies?
- To embrace globalisation
- Significantly cheaper
- Streamiling the business
- One less function for the business to worry about
5. Since 1997 how much has the economy grown each year in India?