1. Why are TNCs outsourcing to Indian IT companies?
- To embrace globalisation
- One less function for the business to worry about
- Significantly cheaper
- Streamiling the business
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does India's FDI vary to that of other NIC's investment?
- The government choose which firms are allowed to invest.
- TNCs give the investment.
- It is focussed on the service sector rather than the manufacturing sector
- There is a broad spread of companies investing rather than a select few.
3. What is a negative of the service sector growth?
- Furthered the poverty gap, middle class have gained wealth. But the poor have remained poor.
- Profits always remain in the country.
- They have been able to develop more advanced communications from FDI
- The country has gained huge wealth, and is set to overtake China by 2050
4. When was Infosys set up?
- 1979 in Banaglore
- 1989 in Banaglore
- 1981 in Banaglore
- 1991 in Banaglore
5. How many Indian cities do KPMG's IT departments work in?
- 10- Including Delhi and Mumbai
- 4- Including Delhi and Mumbai
- 6- Including Delhi and Mumbai
- 3- Including Delhi and Mumbai