1. When was Infosys set up?
- 1979 in Banaglore
- 1981 in Banaglore
- 1991 in Banaglore
- 1989 in Banaglore
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much of India's GDP in 2014 was from the service sector?
3. How does India's FDI vary to that of other NIC's investment?
- The government choose which firms are allowed to invest.
- It is focussed on the service sector rather than the manufacturing sector
- There is a broad spread of companies investing rather than a select few.
- TNCs give the investment.
4. How many Indian cities do KPMG's IT departments work in?
- 3- Including Delhi and Mumbai
- 4- Including Delhi and Mumbai
- 10- Including Delhi and Mumbai
- 6- Including Delhi and Mumbai
5. Why does India have the second largest english speaking resource?
- It was once a colony of Britain, and so has strong links with the english language.
- Globalisation has lead to the language being spread across the globe.
- The population are very committed, and so have learnt the language
- School is considered very important and english is taught with upmost importance