1. How much of India's GDP in 2014 was from the service sector?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main way of industry growth?
- TNCs being set up in India
- TNCs relocating to India and local firms supplying TNCs
- Local firms supplying TNCs
- TNCs relocating to India
3. When was Infosys set up?
- 1979 in Banaglore
- 1981 in Banaglore
- 1991 in Banaglore
- 1989 in Banaglore
4. What was the average salaries in 2003 for a call centre employee?
- UK;16,500 India;1000
- UK;12,000 India;800
- UK;12,500 India;1200
- UK;21,500 India;2100
5. Why does India have the second largest english speaking resource?
- It was once a colony of Britain, and so has strong links with the english language.
- Globalisation has lead to the language being spread across the globe.
- The population are very committed, and so have learnt the language
- School is considered very important and english is taught with upmost importance