1. How big is Infosys now?
- 2nd largest software firm in India- 302,000+ employees in 2016
- 2nd largest software firm in India- 10,000+ employees in 2016
- 2nd largest software firm in India- 190,000+ employees in 2016
- 2nd largest software firm in India- 160,734 employees in 2016
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many Indian cities do KPMG's IT departments work in?
- 3- Including Delhi and Mumbai
- 4- Including Delhi and Mumbai
- 10- Including Delhi and Mumbai
- 6- Including Delhi and Mumbai
3. What was the average salaries in 2003 for a call centre employee?
- UK;12,000 India;800
- UK;12,500 India;1200
- UK;16,500 India;1000
- UK;21,500 India;2100
4. Why does India have the second largest english speaking resource?
- School is considered very important and english is taught with upmost importance
- It was once a colony of Britain, and so has strong links with the english language.
- The population are very committed, and so have learnt the language
- Globalisation has lead to the language being spread across the globe.
5. Why are TNCs outsourcing to Indian IT companies?
- To embrace globalisation
- Significantly cheaper
- Streamiling the business
- One less function for the business to worry about