1. What was the average salaries in 2003 for a call centre employee?
- UK;16,500 India;1000
- UK;12,500 India;1200
- UK;21,500 India;2100
- UK;12,000 India;800
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does India's FDI vary to that of other NIC's investment?
- It is focussed on the service sector rather than the manufacturing sector
- There is a broad spread of companies investing rather than a select few.
- The government choose which firms are allowed to invest.
- TNCs give the investment.
3. India has the world's third largest brain bank, how many technical professionals are living there?
- 500,000 people
- 1.5 million people
- 2.5 million people
- 150,000 people
4. What is a negative of the service sector growth?
- Profits always remain in the country.
- They have been able to develop more advanced communications from FDI
- Furthered the poverty gap, middle class have gained wealth. But the poor have remained poor.
- The country has gained huge wealth, and is set to overtake China by 2050
5. Since 1997 how much has the economy grown each year in India?