1. Why was the Berlin wall bulit?
- It was built to stop the East Germans going to West Germany.
- It was built because it look nice.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who took over from Rakosi on 24 October 1956?
3. Which American organisation funded, trained, armed and transported the invasion of Cuba in April 1961?
4. Which of these was not a result of the Cuban Missile Crisis?
- Kennedy lost prestige.
- A telephone "hot-line" was set up.
- A Nuclear Test Ban Treaty was signed.
5. Why Khrushchev demanded the withdrawal of American troops from Berlin in 1958?
- It made Capitalist look bad
- Khrushchev wanted to control all of Berlin
- Everyone was staying in East Germany
Similar History resources: