- Created by: lucojuco_123
- Created on: 13-05-21 20:28
1. What happened last?
- The Death of president hindenburg
- The emergency decree
- The enabling act
- Banning of all other political parties
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did propaganda help Hitler gain power?
- Lots of people bought newspapers and heard the radio, so the message spread
- Josef Goebbels was in charge
- The Nazis made the propaganda
- It gained support quickly
3. What Happened First?
- The Reichstag Fire
- The Enabling Act
- The Death of president Hindenburg
- The Emergency Decree
4. What was the wall street crash?
- Money became worthless so people had to carry money in a wheelbarrow just to buy a cup of coffee.
- America's economy collapsed and unemployment rose to 6 million.
- The Weimar government fell so the Nazis killed half of Germany's population to help.
- The Great Depression began and Weimar government fell.
5. Why was the Munich Putsch a disaster?
- General Ludendorf quit and went missing, Berlin was blown up, Mussolini was killed.
- Mussolini was arrested, General Ludendorf was shot dead along with 16 Nazis, Khar was arrested for high treason.
- 16 Nazis were shot dead, Hitler was arrested for high treason, The police and army were waiting for Hitler and the Nazis.
- Prime Minister Khar died, the Nazis retreated, 600 Nazis arrested 500 communists.