1. Which enzyme converts lactate into pyruvate?
- Lactate dehydrogenase
- Lactate phosphodiesterase
- Pyruvate synthase
- Pyruvate kinase
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many moles of ATP are produced by the conversion of one mole of PGA ---> one mole Pyruvate?
3. Which enzyme regenerates NAD in anaerobic respiration?
- Pyruvate Kinase
- Lactate Dehydrogenase
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase
4. What is another name for PGA?
5. What type of receptor is the Insulin receptor?
- Ligand Gated Ion Channel (LGIC)
- Voltage Gated Ion Channel (VGIC)
- Receptor Tyrosine Kinase (RTK)
- G-protein coupled receptor