1. Activation of an Insulin receptor causes fusion of which of the following to the cell membrane?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many moles of ATP are produced per mole of glucose as a result of the entire respiration process?
- 2 ATP
- 36 ATP
- 4 ATP
- 32 ATP
3. What is glucose-6-phosphate converted into in the second stage of glycolysis?
4. What is the role of NAD in glycolysis?
- Act as a proton acceptor
- Act as an electron acceptor
- Act as an electron donor
- Act as a proton donor
5. The conversion of glucose ---> glucose-6-phosphate requires how many moles of ATP?