1. What is pyruvate?
- 3 carbon sugar
- 9 carbon sugar
- 6 carbon sugar
- 12 carbon sugar
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many moles of ATP are produced by the conversion of one mole of PGA ---> one mole Pyruvate?
3. Which enzyme converts glucose to glucose-6-phosphate in the first stage of glycolysis?
- Pyruvate kinase
4. Where does Glycolysis take place?
- Rough ER
5. What type of receptor is the Insulin receptor?
- Voltage Gated Ion Channel (VGIC)
- G-protein coupled receptor
- Receptor Tyrosine Kinase (RTK)
- Ligand Gated Ion Channel (LGIC)