1. What is glucose-6-phosphate converted into in the second stage of glycolysis?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Complete the sentence: Oxidation is the...
- Loss of oxygen
- Gain of hydrogen
- Loss of electrons
- Gain of electrons
3. What is an alternative name for a 3 carbon sugar?
4. How many moles of ATP are produced by the conversion of one mole of PGA ---> one mole Pyruvate?
5. What type of receptor is the Insulin receptor?
- Ligand Gated Ion Channel (LGIC)
- Voltage Gated Ion Channel (VGIC)
- Receptor Tyrosine Kinase (RTK)
- G-protein coupled receptor