1. Which enzyme carrier is used in the conversion of Pyruvate to Acetyl CoA
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which enzyme converts glucose to glucose-6-phosphate in the first stage of glycolysis?
- Pyruvate kinase
3. What is fructose-1,6-biphosphate converted into in the first part of the energy pay-off stage of glycolysis?
4. What is the name given to the cycle where lactate is converted back into glucose?
- Bambi Cycle
- Cori Cycle
- Piri Cycle
- Bonbon Cycle
5. How many moles of ATP are required to convert fructose-6-phosphate ---> fructose-1,6-biphosphate?