1. What is the name given to the cycle where lactate is converted back into glucose?
- Cori Cycle
- Bonbon Cycle
- Piri Cycle
- Bambi Cycle
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an alternative name for a 3 carbon sugar?
3. Which of the following functions does NAD+ perform?
- Oxidising Agent (it becomes reduced)
- Reducing Agent (it becomes oxidised)
4. Which enzyme converts glucose to glucose-6-phosphate in the first stage of glycolysis?
- Pyruvate kinase
5. What is another name for PGA?