1. Which of the following functions does NAD+ perform?
- Oxidising Agent (it becomes reduced)
- Reducing Agent (it becomes oxidised)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Glycolysis is the conversion of glucose to which of the following substrates?
- Acetyl CoA
3. Which process converts pyruvate into glucose in the liver?
4. Which enzyme converts glucose to glucose-6-phosphate in the first stage of glycolysis?
- Pyruvate kinase
5. Lactate from anaerobic respiration diffuses into the blood. Where does it go from there?