1. What is an alternative name for a 3 carbon sugar?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many moles of ATP are produced by the conversion of one mole of PGA ---> one mole Pyruvate?
3. Which process converts pyruvate into glucose in the liver?
4. Although not technically a part of glycolysis, the conversion of Pyruvate to Acetyl CoA is an important process in the preparation for TCA cycle. Which enzyme controls the conversion of Pyruvate to Acetyl CoA?
- Pyruvate Phosphatase
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase
- Pyruvate Kinase
- Pyruvate Reductase
5. Which enzyme converts glucose to glucose-6-phosphate in the first stage of glycolysis?
- Pyruvate kinase