1. How many people live within 50km of the fault line?
- More than 70%
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of the major fault line in California?
- San Andreas Fault
- Altyn Tagh Fault
- Great Lakes Tectonic Zone
- Alpine Fault
3. Why may Californian towns experience high financial losses from wildfires?
- They don't have enough money
- More prone to them
- Large economy to spend more on expensive infrastructure and businesses
- Due to other hazards
4. Where is the state of California?
5. Why is drought a frequent occurrence in California?
- El Nino/La Nina results in increased aridity. Cold water then leads to limited evaporation and rainfall.
- Very hot climate
- Not enough water resources to cope
- Don't Know
Similar Geography resources: