1. Why may Californian towns experience high financial losses from wildfires?
- Due to other hazards
- Large economy to spend more on expensive infrastructure and businesses
- More prone to them
- They don't have enough money
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are all of the hazards California is at risk to?
- Droughts, Tsunamis and Earthquakes
- Earthquakes, Typhoons, Droughts and Landslides
- Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Droughts, Landslides and Volcanic Eruptions
3. How much of California's population are below the poverty line?
4. Why is drought a frequent occurrence in California?
- Not enough water resources to cope
- Don't Know
- El Nino/La Nina results in increased aridity. Cold water then leads to limited evaporation and rainfall.
- Very hot climate
5. What type of boundary does California lie on?
Similar Geography resources: