1. What is the name of the major fault line in California?
- San Andreas Fault
- Altyn Tagh Fault
- Great Lakes Tectonic Zone
- Alpine Fault
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How often to El Nino/La Nina events occur?
- Every 2-7 years
- Every 1-3 years
- Every 4-5 years
- Every 6-8 years
3. How much of California's population are below the poverty line?
4. How many people live within 50km of the fault line?
- More than 70%
5. What are all of the hazards California is at risk to?
- Droughts, Tsunamis and Earthquakes
- Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Droughts, Landslides and Volcanic Eruptions
- Earthquakes, Typhoons, Droughts and Landslides
Similar Geography resources: