1. What type of boundary does California lie on?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are all of the hazards California is at risk to?
- Droughts, Tsunamis and Earthquakes
- Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Droughts, Landslides and Volcanic Eruptions
- Earthquakes, Typhoons, Droughts and Landslides
3. Where is the state of California?
4. How often to El Nino/La Nina events occur?
- Every 4-5 years
- Every 2-7 years
- Every 1-3 years
- Every 6-8 years
5. Is California wealthy?
- No, most live in poverty
- Yes, but parts of it are vulnerable
- Yes, all of California is wealthy
- Not at all
Similar Geography resources: