1. What are all of the hazards California is at risk to?
- Droughts, Tsunamis and Earthquakes
- Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Droughts, Landslides and Volcanic Eruptions
- Earthquakes, Typhoons, Droughts and Landslides
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why may Californian towns experience high financial losses from wildfires?
- Due to other hazards
- They don't have enough money
- Large economy to spend more on expensive infrastructure and businesses
- More prone to them
3. Is California wealthy?
- Not at all
- Yes, all of California is wealthy
- Yes, but parts of it are vulnerable
- No, most live in poverty
4. What type of boundary does California lie on?
5. Why is drought a frequent occurrence in California?
- Don't Know
- Very hot climate
- El Nino/La Nina results in increased aridity. Cold water then leads to limited evaporation and rainfall.
- Not enough water resources to cope
Similar Geography resources: