1. What are all of the hazards California is at risk to?
- Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Droughts, Landslides and Volcanic Eruptions
- Earthquakes, Typhoons, Droughts and Landslides
- Droughts, Tsunamis and Earthquakes
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is drought a frequent occurrence in California?
- Not enough water resources to cope
- Don't Know
- El Nino/La Nina results in increased aridity. Cold water then leads to limited evaporation and rainfall.
- Very hot climate
3. Is California wealthy?
- Not at all
- Yes, but parts of it are vulnerable
- No, most live in poverty
- Yes, all of California is wealthy
4. How often to El Nino/La Nina events occur?
- Every 2-7 years
- Every 6-8 years
- Every 1-3 years
- Every 4-5 years
5. What is the name of the major fault line in California?
- Alpine Fault
- San Andreas Fault
- Great Lakes Tectonic Zone
- Altyn Tagh Fault
Similar Geography resources: