1. What is the name of the major fault line in California?
- San Andreas Fault
- Alpine Fault
- Altyn Tagh Fault
- Great Lakes Tectonic Zone
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much of California's population are below the poverty line?
3. Why may Californian towns experience high financial losses from wildfires?
- Large economy to spend more on expensive infrastructure and businesses
- More prone to them
- Due to other hazards
- They don't have enough money
4. How many people live within 50km of the fault line?
- More than 70%
5. What type of boundary does California lie on?
Similar Geography resources: