1. What are all of the hazards California is at risk to?
- Droughts, Tsunamis and Earthquakes
- Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Droughts, Landslides and Volcanic Eruptions
- Earthquakes, Typhoons, Droughts and Landslides
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of boundary does California lie on?
3. How much of California's population are below the poverty line?
4. How often to El Nino/La Nina events occur?
- Every 2-7 years
- Every 1-3 years
- Every 4-5 years
- Every 6-8 years
5. Where is the state of California?
Similar Geography resources: