Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What type of boundary does California lie on?
7. How many people live within 50km of the fault line?
- More than 70%
8. How much of California's population are below the poverty line?
9. Why is drought a frequent occurrence in California?
- Not enough water resources to cope
- Don't Know
- El Nino/La Nina results in increased aridity. Cold water then leads to limited evaporation and rainfall.
- Very hot climate
10. Why may Californian towns experience high financial losses from wildfires?
- They don't have enough money
- Large economy to spend more on expensive infrastructure and businesses
- Due to other hazards
- More prone to them