Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. How many people live within 50km of the fault line?
- More than 70%
7. What is the name of the major fault line in California?
- Alpine Fault
- San Andreas Fault
- Great Lakes Tectonic Zone
- Altyn Tagh Fault
8. What are all of the hazards California is at risk to?
- Droughts, Tsunamis and Earthquakes
- Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Droughts, Landslides and Volcanic Eruptions
- Earthquakes, Typhoons, Droughts and Landslides
9. Is California wealthy?
- No, most live in poverty
- Not at all
- Yes, but parts of it are vulnerable
- Yes, all of California is wealthy
10. How often to El Nino/La Nina events occur?
- Every 4-5 years
- Every 2-7 years
- Every 1-3 years
- Every 6-8 years