1. Which transport across a membrane needs energy and moves up a concentration gradient?
- Active transport
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What continuously removes the mucus from lungs?
- It removes itself
- Stomach Acid
3. is facilitated diffusion passive?
- i don't know
4. The tails of phospoholipids are hydrophobic
- Don't know
5. How are large molecules or particles transported across cell surface membranes?
- by diffusion
- by osmosis
- by exocytosis and endocytosis
- by active transport