1. A CFTR channel is non functional or absent , in a person which has CF.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. is facilitated diffusion passive?
- i don't know
3. What is a phospholipid bilayer?
- movement of oxygen across the wall of an alveolus
- all the molecules being arranged so that the hydrophobic tails are inside the bilayer
- a layer of proteins
- the active site of an enzyme
4. What are the structures of protein making?
- Primary structure,secondary structure, tertiary structure,quaternary structure
- primary stimulus, secondary stimulus, tertiary stimulus and quaternary stimulus
- alpha helix, beta pleated sheets
5. The tails of phospoholipids are hydrophobic
- Don't know