1. What is a phospholipid bilayer?
- the active site of an enzyme
- a layer of proteins
- all the molecules being arranged so that the hydrophobic tails are inside the bilayer
- movement of oxygen across the wall of an alveolus
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What continuously removes the mucus from lungs?
- It removes itself
- Stomach Acid
3. is facilitated diffusion passive?
- i don't know
4. What are the structures of protein making?
- primary stimulus, secondary stimulus, tertiary stimulus and quaternary stimulus
- Primary structure,secondary structure, tertiary structure,quaternary structure
- alpha helix, beta pleated sheets
5. Which transport across a membrane needs energy and moves up a concentration gradient?
- Active transport