1. The heads of phospholipids are hydrophobic
- Don't know
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is surface area to volume ratio calculated?
- by dividing an organism's total surface area by its volume
- by adding the total surface area to volume
- by calculating the volume
- by calculating the total surface area
3. A CFTR channel is non functional or absent , in a person which has CF.
4. How are large molecules or particles transported across cell surface membranes?
- by exocytosis and endocytosis
- by active transport
- by diffusion
- by osmosis
5. What continuously removes the mucus from lungs?
- Stomach Acid
- It removes itself