1. is facilitated diffusion passive?
- i don't know
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is surface area to volume ratio calculated?
- by calculating the volume
- by dividing an organism's total surface area by its volume
- by adding the total surface area to volume
- by calculating the total surface area
3. A CFTR channel is non functional or absent , in a person which has CF.
4. What is a phospholipid bilayer?
- movement of oxygen across the wall of an alveolus
- all the molecules being arranged so that the hydrophobic tails are inside the bilayer
- a layer of proteins
- the active site of an enzyme
5. The tails of phospoholipids are hydrophobic
- Don't know