1. What are pathogens?
- microorganisms being trapped in the mucus and causing illnesses
- microorganisms which remove mucus from the lungs
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The heads of phospholipids are hydrophobic
- Don't know
3. A CFTR channel is non functional or absent , in a person which has CF.
4. How are large molecules or particles transported across cell surface membranes?
- by exocytosis and endocytosis
- by active transport
- by diffusion
- by osmosis
5. is facilitated diffusion passive?
- i don't know