1. The tails of phospoholipids are hydrophobic
- Don't know
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is surface area to volume ratio calculated?
- by calculating the volume
- by dividing an organism's total surface area by its volume
- by adding the total surface area to volume
- by calculating the total surface area
3. What are the structures of protein making?
- alpha helix, beta pleated sheets
- Primary structure,secondary structure, tertiary structure,quaternary structure
- primary stimulus, secondary stimulus, tertiary stimulus and quaternary stimulus
4. Which transport across a membrane needs energy and moves up a concentration gradient?
- Active transport
5. How are large molecules or particles transported across cell surface membranes?
- by osmosis
- by active transport
- by exocytosis and endocytosis
- by diffusion