1. "The universe is so complex it must have had a designer" - Which argument is this?
- The 'argument of divinity'
- The 'argument of first cause'
- The 'teleological' argument
- The 'ontological argument'
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Some Christians believe in the Big Bang because ...
- They believe God created the Earth in 7 days
- There is no other scientific alternative
- They believe God was the first cause and he is responsible
- It explains how God was created
3. God created humans ....
- "In his own image"
- "To rule over the earth and the universe"
- "Under the skies and heavens to care for the animals"
- "To keep the Garden of Eden perfect"
4. Genesis 1:28 instructs Adam and Eve to..
- "Look after my creation"
- "Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air"
- "Be kind and care for all living things"
- "Never eat from the tree of wisdom"
5. Which key term means to 'look after the Earth?'
- Inherited responsibility
Similar Religious Studies resources: