1. "God created animals to use for their own purpose". This belief is called _________
- Argument of divine humanity
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The scientific argument to explain the beginning of the Universe
- The Big Bang
- The Steady State Theory
- The 'first cause' argument
3. Genesis 1:28 instructs Adam and Eve to..
- "Look after my creation"
- "Never eat from the tree of wisdom"
- "Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air"
- "Be kind and care for all living things"
4. Which key term means to 'look after the Earth?'
- Inherited responsibility
5. On day one, God said...
- "Let there be light"
- "Let there be birds and sea creatures"
- "Separate the sky from the sea"
- "Let there be sun, moon and stars"
Similar Religious Studies resources: