1. Christians believe humans have ________ but animals do not.
- A soul
- A body
- God's love
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which key term means to 'look after the Earth?'
- Inherited responsibility
3. "The universe is so complex it must have had a designer" - Which argument is this?
- The 'argument of divinity'
- The 'teleological' argument
- The 'ontological argument'
- The 'argument of first cause'
4. Genesis 1:28 instructs Adam and Eve to..
- "Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air"
- "Be kind and care for all living things"
- "Look after my creation"
- "Never eat from the tree of wisdom"
5. "God created animals to use for their own purpose". This belief is called _________
- Argument of divine humanity
Similar Religious Studies resources: