1. "God created animals to use for their own purpose". This belief is called _________
- Argument of divine humanity
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Christians believe humans have ________ but animals do not.
- A soul
- God's love
- A body
3. Which key term means to 'look after the Earth?'
- Inherited responsibility
4. Genesis 1:28 instructs Adam and Eve to..
- "Never eat from the tree of wisdom"
- "Be kind and care for all living things"
- "Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air"
- "Look after my creation"
5. Some Christians believe in the Big Bang because ...
- They believe God was the first cause and he is responsible
- They believe God created the Earth in 7 days
- There is no other scientific alternative
- It explains how God was created
Similar Religious Studies resources: