1. The scientific argument to explain the beginning of the Universe
- The Big Bang
- The Steady State Theory
- The 'first cause' argument
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Genesis 1:28 instructs Adam and Eve to..
- "Never eat from the tree of wisdom"
- "Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air"
- "Look after my creation"
- "Be kind and care for all living things"
3. Christians believe humans have ________ but animals do not.
- God's love
- A soul
- A body
4. "The universe is so complex it must have had a designer" - Which argument is this?
- The 'ontological argument'
- The 'argument of divinity'
- The 'teleological' argument
- The 'argument of first cause'
5. Fundamentalists (literalists) believe ....
- Evolution is explains 'how' the Earth was created, religion gives the 'why'
- Evolution is driven by God
- Every word in the Bible is literal truth so evolution is wrong
- A day in the Bible is not a 24 hour period but a period of time
Similar Religious Studies resources: