1. "God created animals to use for their own purpose". This belief is called _________
- Argument of divine humanity
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. God created humans ....
- "To rule over the earth and the universe"
- "In his own image"
- "To keep the Garden of Eden perfect"
- "Under the skies and heavens to care for the animals"
3. Christians believe humans have ________ but animals do not.
- A soul
- A body
- God's love
4. Some Christians believe in the Big Bang because ...
- They believe God created the Earth in 7 days
- There is no other scientific alternative
- They believe God was the first cause and he is responsible
- It explains how God was created
5. On day one, God said...
- "Let there be light"
- "Separate the sky from the sea"
- "Let there be sun, moon and stars"
- "Let there be birds and sea creatures"
Similar Religious Studies resources: