1. The scientific argument to explain the beginning of the Universe
- The Big Bang
- The 'first cause' argument
- The Steady State Theory
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which key term means to 'look after the Earth?'
- Inherited responsibility
3. Genesis 1:28 instructs Adam and Eve to..
- "Look after my creation"
- "Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air"
- "Be kind and care for all living things"
- "Never eat from the tree of wisdom"
4. "God created animals to use for their own purpose". This belief is called _________
- Argument of divine humanity
5. God created humans ....
- "To keep the Garden of Eden perfect"
- "In his own image"
- "Under the skies and heavens to care for the animals"
- "To rule over the earth and the universe"