1. On day one, God said...
- "Let there be sun, moon and stars"
- "Let there be birds and sea creatures"
- "Let there be light"
- "Separate the sky from the sea"
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. "God created animals to use for their own purpose". This belief is called _________
- Argument of divine humanity
3. God created humans ....
- "To keep the Garden of Eden perfect"
- "To rule over the earth and the universe"
- "In his own image"
- "Under the skies and heavens to care for the animals"
4. Fundamentalists (literalists) believe ....
- Evolution is driven by God
- A day in the Bible is not a 24 hour period but a period of time
- Every word in the Bible is literal truth so evolution is wrong
- Evolution is explains 'how' the Earth was created, religion gives the 'why'
5. The scientific argument to explain the beginning of the Universe
- The Steady State Theory
- The Big Bang
- The 'first cause' argument
Similar Religious Studies resources: