1. Christians believe humans have ________ but animals do not.
- A soul
- God's love
- A body
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The scientific argument to explain the beginning of the Universe
- The Steady State Theory
- The Big Bang
- The 'first cause' argument
3. "God created animals to use for their own purpose". This belief is called _________
- Argument of divine humanity
4. Some Christians believe in the Big Bang because ...
- They believe God was the first cause and he is responsible
- There is no other scientific alternative
- It explains how God was created
- They believe God created the Earth in 7 days
5. God created humans ....
- "To rule over the earth and the universe"
- "Under the skies and heavens to care for the animals"
- "In his own image"
- "To keep the Garden of Eden perfect"