1. What does the term 'Khalifah' mean?
- Protectors of Paradise
- The righteous leaders
- Custodian or steward of the world for Allah
- Pious women
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. When is the 'Asr' prayer read?
- Between sunset and midnight
- The late part of the afternoon
- Dawn- before sunrise
3. What is the name of the angels who question the dead in their graves?
- Jibra`il & Mikaeel
- Muhammad and Isa/Esa
- Munkar & Nakir
- Kirameen & Kaatibeen
4. Why is the revelation of the Quran to Muhammad so important for Muslims?
- Because the was the first ever prophet in Islam
- Because it wards off eveil
- It proves that the Quran is the exact speech of Allah, and he became the final prophet beacause he received this message
- It shows he was considered very holy
- Because Islam was founded due to this
5. Which of these is ONE of the seven beliefs that Muslims believe.
- Belief in Idols
- Belief in life after death
- Belief in Halal food
- Belief in Christmas
- Belief in Easter
- Belief in Ramadan
- Belief in 5 prayers
Similar Religious Studies resources: