1. Who does the 'Zabur' belong to?
- Angel Israfil
- Prophet Dawud
- Prophet Musa
- Prophet Suleiman
- Prophet Isa/Esa
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 3 duties of a Muslim?
- Reading Quran, eating a halal diet, and exercising
- Getting married, celebrating Eid, and giving Zakat to charity
- Da`wah, Jihad and encouraging the good and forbidding the bad
- Fasting, praying and being kind to others
- Helping people, receiving presents on Christmas and running 15 kilometres everyday
3. Do Muslims believe that Allah and his companions created the universe?
- I don't know
4. Why is the belief in 'Tawhid' important for Muslims?
- Because it means they can believe in the 5 pillars of Islam
- Because they have to only eat halal food
- Because it is fair on Muslims
- Because it stops them from believing in Shirk
- Because it shows what the religion is about
- Because it is taught in the Quran and it helps Muslims to think of Allah and not themselves
- Because it shows that Islam is pure religion
5. Why is the revelation of the Quran to Muhammad so important for Muslims?
- Because the was the first ever prophet in Islam
- It proves that the Quran is the exact speech of Allah, and he became the final prophet beacause he received this message
- Because Islam was founded due to this
- It shows he was considered very holy
- Because it wards off eveil
Similar Religious Studies resources: