1. Why is the belief in the mercy and compassion of Allah important for Muslims?
- Because this means that Allah will always lead them astray
- Because it shows that they have no belief in Shirk
- Because it strengthens their love for Allah and it gives Muslims the courage that it is worth striving to live a good life
- Because they may get punished severely from the prophet Muhammad
- Because they have to prove they are good Muslims
- Because they may become poor and suffer from evil
- It shows that without this belief, Muslims would feel hopeless, and that they may convert to Christianity
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is risalah?
- Muslim beliefs about Homosexuality
- Muslim beliefs about the prophets of Allah
- Muslim beliefs about the Quran
- Muslim beliefs about the 5 pillars of Islam
3. Why is the belief in 'Tawhid' important for Muslims?
- Because it stops them from believing in Shirk
- Because it shows that Islam is pure religion
- Because it shows what the religion is about
- Because they have to only eat halal food
- Because it is taught in the Quran and it helps Muslims to think of Allah and not themselves
- Because it means they can believe in the 5 pillars of Islam
- Because it is fair on Muslims
4. When is the 'Asr' prayer read?
- Between sunset and midnight
- The late part of the afternoon
- Dawn- before sunrise
5. What is the name of the angels who question the dead in their graves?
- Muhammad and Isa/Esa
- Munkar & Nakir
- Jibra`il & Mikaeel
- Kirameen & Kaatibeen