1. Which of these sins is NOT forgivable?
- Harming others
- Telling lies
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is the revelation of the Quran to Muhammad so important for Muslims?
- Because it wards off eveil
- Because the was the first ever prophet in Islam
- It proves that the Quran is the exact speech of Allah, and he became the final prophet beacause he received this message
- Because Islam was founded due to this
- It shows he was considered very holy
3. How does the 'life cycle' of a Muslim go?
- Barzakh~Jahannum~Akhirah~Death= (Heaven or Hell)
- Life on Earth~Death~Barzakh~Judgement= (Heaven or Hell)
- Hell~Life on Earth~Barzakh~Judgement= (Heaven or Hell)
- Death~Judgement~Pardadise~Life on Earth= (Heaven or Hell)
- Judgement~Barzakh~Resurrection~Death= (Heaven or Hell)
4. What is the name of the angels who question the dead in their graves?
- Muhammad and Isa/Esa
- Kirameen & Kaatibeen
- Munkar & Nakir
- Jibra`il & Mikaeel
5. Which of these is ONE of the seven beliefs that Muslims believe.
- Belief in Christmas
- Belief in Ramadan
- Belief in life after death
- Belief in 5 prayers
- Belief in Idols
- Belief in Easter
- Belief in Halal food