1. Who does the 'Zabur' belong to?
- Prophet Musa
- Prophet Isa/Esa
- Prophet Suleiman
- Prophet Dawud
- Angel Israfil
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do Muslims believe that Allah and his companions created the universe?
- I don't know
3. What does the term 'Khalifah' mean?
- Pious women
- Protectors of Paradise
- The righteous leaders
- Custodian or steward of the world for Allah
4. What are the 3 duties of a Muslim?
- Helping people, receiving presents on Christmas and running 15 kilometres everyday
- Getting married, celebrating Eid, and giving Zakat to charity
- Fasting, praying and being kind to others
- Da`wah, Jihad and encouraging the good and forbidding the bad
- Reading Quran, eating a halal diet, and exercising
5. Why is the revelation of the Quran to Muhammad so important for Muslims?
- Because it wards off eveil
- Because the was the first ever prophet in Islam
- It proves that the Quran is the exact speech of Allah, and he became the final prophet beacause he received this message
- Because Islam was founded due to this
- It shows he was considered very holy
Similar Religious Studies resources: