1. Why is the belief in 'Tawhid' important for Muslims?
- Because they have to only eat halal food
- Because it stops them from believing in Shirk
- Because it is taught in the Quran and it helps Muslims to think of Allah and not themselves
- Because it is fair on Muslims
- Because it shows that Islam is pure religion
- Because it shows what the religion is about
- Because it means they can believe in the 5 pillars of Islam
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is risalah?
- Muslim beliefs about the 5 pillars of Islam
- Muslim beliefs about the prophets of Allah
- Muslim beliefs about Homosexuality
- Muslim beliefs about the Quran
3. What does AL-Qadr mean?
- the idea that human beings,have the right to make their own choices
- Allah`s control of future events
- Allah has knowledge of what happened in the past
- Allah is all-powerful
4. When is the 'Asr' prayer read?
- The late part of the afternoon
- Between sunset and midnight
- Dawn- before sunrise
5. Who does the 'Zabur' belong to?
- Prophet Suleiman
- Prophet Musa
- Angel Israfil
- Prophet Dawud
- Prophet Isa/Esa
Similar Religious Studies resources: