1. What does Sunnah mean?
- Something which is compulsory
- An act which is unfair
- An act that the prophet said, did or liked.teachings, sayings and deeds. (written in hadiths)
- something which was done by Prophet Ibrahim
- An act which is optional
- Something which is forbidden or not allowed in Islam.
- Something which Allah does
- An optional deed
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is the belief in 'Tawhid' important for Muslims?
- Because they have to only eat halal food
- Because it is fair on Muslims
- Because it means they can believe in the 5 pillars of Islam
- Because it is taught in the Quran and it helps Muslims to think of Allah and not themselves
- Because it shows that Islam is pure religion
- Because it stops them from believing in Shirk
- Because it shows what the religion is about
3. Which of these sins is NOT forgivable?
- Harming others
- Telling lies
4. What does AL-Qadr mean?
- Allah has knowledge of what happened in the past
- the idea that human beings,have the right to make their own choices
- Allah`s control of future events
- Allah is all-powerful
5. Do Muslims believe that Allah and his companions created the universe?
- I don't know
Similar Religious Studies resources: