1. When is the 'Asr' prayer read?
- Between sunset and midnight
- The late part of the afternoon
- Dawn- before sunrise
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is the revelation of the Quran to Muhammad so important for Muslims?
- Because it wards off eveil
- It shows he was considered very holy
- It proves that the Quran is the exact speech of Allah, and he became the final prophet beacause he received this message
- Because the was the first ever prophet in Islam
- Because Islam was founded due to this
3. What is the name of the angels who question the dead in their graves?
- Muhammad and Isa/Esa
- Kirameen & Kaatibeen
- Munkar & Nakir
- Jibra`il & Mikaeel
4. How does the 'life cycle' of a Muslim go?
- Hell~Life on Earth~Barzakh~Judgement= (Heaven or Hell)
- Judgement~Barzakh~Resurrection~Death= (Heaven or Hell)
- Death~Judgement~Pardadise~Life on Earth= (Heaven or Hell)
- Life on Earth~Death~Barzakh~Judgement= (Heaven or Hell)
- Barzakh~Jahannum~Akhirah~Death= (Heaven or Hell)
5. Why is the belief in the mercy and compassion of Allah important for Muslims?
- Because they have to prove they are good Muslims
- Because it shows that they have no belief in Shirk
- It shows that without this belief, Muslims would feel hopeless, and that they may convert to Christianity
- Because it strengthens their love for Allah and it gives Muslims the courage that it is worth striving to live a good life
- Because this means that Allah will always lead them astray
- Because they may get punished severely from the prophet Muhammad
- Because they may become poor and suffer from evil