- Created by: fleurgracex
- Created on: 26-04-18 13:14
1. Androgyny is...
- Gender fluid human
- Belief that women shouldnt strive to be like men
- implies that human beings are 'sexless' persons. Posession of both female and male characteristics
- Jefree Star lip kit shade
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Used generally to describe the dominance of men and sub of women in society at large...
- Class politics
- Gender politics
- Social inequality
3. Who uses the partiarchy to describe lack of women in politics, busines/ society at large?
- biological ability to produce children
- biological differences between males and females- irreversible
- cultural term for the role society forces on men and women
5. Public man vs Private woman?
- Redefining the political
- Sex and Gender
- Equality and difference
Similar Government & Politics resources: