1. Who uses the partiarchy to describe lack of women in politics, busines/ society at large?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Public man vs Private woman?
- Sex and Gender
- Equality and difference
- Redefining the political
- cultural term for the role society forces on men and women
- biological differences between males and females- irreversible
- biological ability to produce children
4. Used generally to describe the dominance of men and sub of women in society at large...
- Class politics
- Social inequality
- Gender politics
5. Androgyny is...
- Gender fluid human
- implies that human beings are 'sexless' persons. Posession of both female and male characteristics
- Jefree Star lip kit shade
- Belief that women shouldnt strive to be like men
Similar Government & Politics resources: