1. 'The personal is the political'?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Used generally to describe the dominance of men and sub of women in society at large...
- Class politics
- Social inequality
- Gender politics
3. Who uses the partiarchy to describe lack of women in politics, busines/ society at large?
4. Androgyny is...
- Belief that women shouldnt strive to be like men
- Jefree Star lip kit shade
- implies that human beings are 'sexless' persons. Posession of both female and male characteristics
- Gender fluid human
5. Public man vs Private woman?
- Sex and Gender
- Redefining the political
- Equality and difference
Similar Government & Politics resources: