1. Why does Thetis offer to get Achilles new armour made by Hephaestus?
- Achilles' armour was lost at see bringing Patroclus' body back.
- Hector now wears Achilles armour.
- Patroclus' blood has stained Achilles' armour.
- Achilles' armour won't be strong enough to protect him from Hector.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why won't Achilles allow Patroclus to be buried?
- Iris tells him he is dreaming and that Patroclus is alive.
- He wants Agamemnon to apologise first.
- He wants to slay Hector first.
- He wants Thetis to ask Zeus to bring him back to life.
3. Who tells Achilles that Patroclus has been killed?
4. Who do the Trojans agree with Hector when he suggests attacking the Achaean camp, despite Achilles return to battle?
- Athene robs the Trojans of their wits.
- They don't trust Polydamus who suggests retreating.
- They believe that Zeus will favour them in battle.
- They are threatened with death if they do not agree with him.
5. What does Achilles do to scare the Trojans away from Patroclus' body?
- He launches a burning spear into the midst of Trojan ranks.
- He charges into the midst of the Trojan ranks in search of Hector.
- He releases a super-human scream.
- He beats the ground so hard it quakes.