- Created by: IzzyDaymond
- Created on: 31-05-15 13:41
1. Who do the Trojans agree with Hector when he suggests attacking the Achaean camp, despite Achilles return to battle?
- Athene robs the Trojans of their wits.
- They are threatened with death if they do not agree with him.
- They don't trust Polydamus who suggests retreating.
- They believe that Zeus will favour them in battle.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does Thetis offer to get Achilles new armour made by Hephaestus?
- Hector now wears Achilles armour.
- Achilles' armour won't be strong enough to protect him from Hector.
- Patroclus' blood has stained Achilles' armour.
- Achilles' armour was lost at see bringing Patroclus' body back.
3. Why won't Achilles allow Patroclus to be buried?
- Iris tells him he is dreaming and that Patroclus is alive.
- He wants Agamemnon to apologise first.
- He wants to slay Hector first.
- He wants Thetis to ask Zeus to bring him back to life.
4. What does Achilles do to scare the Trojans away from Patroclus' body?
- He releases a super-human scream.
- He beats the ground so hard it quakes.
- He launches a burning spear into the midst of Trojan ranks.
- He charges into the midst of the Trojan ranks in search of Hector.
5. What does Achilles do when he discovers Patroclus has been killed?
- Beat Briseis and throw her to the ground.
- Silently prepare the Myrmidons for a counter-battle.
- Beat the ground and cover his face with dirt.
- Throw his shield to the ground and weep.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: