1. Who do the Trojans agree with Hector when he suggests attacking the Achaean camp, despite Achilles return to battle?
- They are threatened with death if they do not agree with him.
- Athene robs the Trojans of their wits.
- They believe that Zeus will favour them in battle.
- They don't trust Polydamus who suggests retreating.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Iris tell Achilles when she is sent by Hera to the camp?
- That he needs to show himself in battle to stop the fighting over Patroclus' body.
- That he needs to return to battle to stop Hector from killing Nestor and Ajax.
- That he needs to return to battle to hasten the fall of Troy under Zeus' orders.
- That he needs to retreat from Troy as Hector is planning the largest attack yet.
3. Who tells Achilles that Patroclus has been killed?
4. Who accompanies Achilles to the battle field?
5. What does Achilles do to scare the Trojans away from Patroclus' body?
- He launches a burning spear into the midst of Trojan ranks.
- He charges into the midst of the Trojan ranks in search of Hector.
- He releases a super-human scream.
- He beats the ground so hard it quakes.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: