1. Define power.
- The rate at which work is done
- It's measured in watts
- The maximum effort someone can put into a performance
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Power can also be defined as...
- Work done / time taken
- Force x distance
- How strong someone is
- Strength x speed
3. Define work.
- The effort put into a performance
- When a force is applied to a body to move it
- How much work is performed
4. What is energy measured in?
- joules / calories
5. A coupled reaction is when...
- an exothermic reaction provides energy for an endothermic reaction
- an endothermic reaction provides energy for an exothermic reaction
Similar Physical Education resources: