1. Work can also be defined as...
- How long it takes to perform an activity
- Strength x speed
- Force x distance
- Work done / time taken
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. A coupled reaction is when...
- an exothermic reaction provides energy for an endothermic reaction
- an endothermic reaction provides energy for an exothermic reaction
3. Define power.
- The maximum effort someone can put into a performance
- The rate at which work is done
- It's measured in watts
4. A reaction that forms energy when bonds are broken is...
5. A reaction that needs energy to form a bond is...
Similar Physical Education resources: