1. Define energy.
- How much work is performed
- The ability to perform work
- The effort put into a performance
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Work can also be defined as...
- How long it takes to perform an activity
- Strength x speed
- Force x distance
- Work done / time taken
3. A reaction that forms energy when bonds are broken is...
4. A reaction that needs energy to form a bond is...
5. Define power.
- The maximum effort someone can put into a performance
- The rate at which work is done
- It's measured in watts
Similar Physical Education resources: