1. If the diet is unbalanced a person can become...
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do pathogens make you feel ill?
- Bi getting rid of antibodies
- By producing toxins
- By producing antitoxins
- By clearing your body of good bacteria
3. White blood cells are part of the...
- Digestive system
- Immune system
- Central nervous system
4. How are viruses different to bacteria?
- They travel around the body infecting more areas
- They are much smaller and reproduce inside body cells
- They increase more rapidly
5. What else can increase blood cholesterol levels?
- Vitamins and mineral ions
- Foods rich in saturated fat
- Fizzy drinks and crisps