1. What health problems can long term obesity cause?
- Low blood pressure and type 1 diabetes
- Bad co ordination and vision problems
- Type 2 diabetes and high blood sugar
- Low blood sugar
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. If the diet is unbalanced a person can become...
3. What are antitoxins used for?
- To produce antitoxins to counteract the toxins that pathogens produce
- To help destroy particular pathogens
- To digest and destroy pathogens
4. How can type 2 diabetes and high blood sugar be reduced?
- Eating less carbs and increasing amount of exercise
- Eating more carbs and exercising less
- Eating more protein and less carbohydrates
5. What other factors affect your metabolic rate?
- The time you wake up in the morning
- How many apples you eat
- Proportion of muscle to fat and your inherited factors
- How well your digestion system works