1. How can type 2 diabetes and high blood sugar be reduced?
- Eating more protein and less carbohydrates
- Eating less carbs and increasing amount of exercise
- Eating more carbs and exercising less
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by 'ingesting pathogens'?
- Digest and destroy them
- Produce antibodies
- Produce antitoxins to counteract the poisons
3. What can you do to increase your metabolic rate and lower high cholesterol levels?
- Exercising less
- Change the time you go to bed
- Exercise regularly
- Increasing your carbohydrate intake
4. What can high levels of bad cholesterol lead to?
- Heart disease
- Liver and kidney problems
5. What do painkillers and other drugs do?
- Relieve symptoms of a disease
- Kill the pathagons
- Kill bacteria and viruses