1. How can type 2 diabetes and high blood sugar be reduced?
- Eating more protein and less carbohydrates
- Eating less carbs and increasing amount of exercise
- Eating more carbs and exercising less
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What other factors affect your metabolic rate?
- Proportion of muscle to fat and your inherited factors
- The time you wake up in the morning
- How many apples you eat
- How well your digestion system works
3. What do painkillers and other drugs do?
- Relieve symptoms of a disease
- Kill the pathagons
- Kill bacteria and viruses
4. What are pathogens?
- A toxin
5. What are antibodies used for?
- To help destroy particular pathagons
- To counteract toxins that pathogens produce
- To trap pathogens in mucus and kill them with stomach acid