1. What is meant by 'ingesting pathogens'?
- Produce antitoxins to counteract the poisons
- Digest and destroy them
- Produce antibodies
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is 'good' cholesterol used for?
- Make you feel more energised
- Cell membranes and to make vital substances
- Speed up your digestive system
3. What health problems can long term obesity cause?
- Type 2 diabetes and high blood sugar
- Low blood pressure and type 1 diabetes
- Bad co ordination and vision problems
- Low blood sugar
4. What do painkillers and other drugs do?
- Kill bacteria and viruses
- Relieve symptoms of a disease
- Kill the pathagons
5. What are antibodies used for?
- To help destroy particular pathagons
- To counteract toxins that pathogens produce
- To trap pathogens in mucus and kill them with stomach acid