1. Which doctor told his staff to wash their hands in between treating patients?
- Alexander fleming
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are viruses different to bacteria?
- They are much smaller and reproduce inside body cells
- They increase more rapidly
- They travel around the body infecting more areas
3. What do antibiotics do?
- Reproduce inside cell bodys
- Kill infective bacteria
- Digest and destroy pathogens
4. Carbohydrates fat and protein are used by the body to...
- Release energy and to build cells
- Affect the circulatory system
- Speed up your digestion system
- Reproduce cells
5. If the diet is unbalanced a person can become...