1. Mineral ions and vitamins are needed to...
- Keep the body healthy
- Keep the body unhealthy
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are antitoxins used for?
- To produce antitoxins to counteract the toxins that pathogens produce
- To help destroy particular pathogens
- To digest and destroy pathogens
3. How do pathogens make you feel ill?
- By producing antitoxins
- By producing toxins
- By clearing your body of good bacteria
- Bi getting rid of antibodies
4. White blood cells are part of the...
- Immune system
- Central nervous system
- Digestive system
5. Which doctor told his staff to wash their hands in between treating patients?
- Alexander fleming