1. What can high levels of bad cholesterol lead to?
- Heart disease
- Liver and kidney problems
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. White blood cells are part of the...
- Immune system
- Central nervous system
- Digestive system
3. Mineral ions and vitamins are needed to...
- Keep the body healthy
- Keep the body unhealthy
4. Carbohydrates fat and protein are used by the body to...
- Release energy and to build cells
- Reproduce cells
- Affect the circulatory system
- Speed up your digestion system
5. What are antibodies used for?
- To trap pathogens in mucus and kill them with stomach acid
- To help destroy particular pathagons
- To counteract toxins that pathogens produce