1. If the diet is unbalanced a person can become...
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How can type 2 diabetes and high blood sugar be reduced?
- Eating more protein and less carbohydrates
- Eating less carbs and increasing amount of exercise
- Eating more carbs and exercising less
3. What are antibodies used for?
- To help destroy particular pathagons
- To counteract toxins that pathogens produce
- To trap pathogens in mucus and kill them with stomach acid
4. What are antitoxins used for?
- To digest and destroy pathogens
- To produce antitoxins to counteract the toxins that pathogens produce
- To help destroy particular pathogens
5. Carbohydrates fat and protein are used by the body to...
- Speed up your digestion system
- Release energy and to build cells
- Affect the circulatory system
- Reproduce cells