1. What is meant by 'ingesting pathogens'?
- Digest and destroy them
- Produce antibodies
- Produce antitoxins to counteract the poisons
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What other factors affect your metabolic rate?
- Proportion of muscle to fat and your inherited factors
- The time you wake up in the morning
- How many apples you eat
- How well your digestion system works
3. How are viruses different to bacteria?
- They are much smaller and reproduce inside body cells
- They increase more rapidly
- They travel around the body infecting more areas
4. What else can increase blood cholesterol levels?
- Vitamins and mineral ions
- Foods rich in saturated fat
- Fizzy drinks and crisps
5. Carbohydrates fat and protein are used by the body to...
- Release energy and to build cells
- Reproduce cells
- Affect the circulatory system
- Speed up your digestion system