1. What is meant by 'ingesting pathogens'?
- Produce antitoxins to counteract the poisons
- Digest and destroy them
- Produce antibodies
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do antibiotics do?
- Reproduce inside cell bodys
- Kill infective bacteria
- Digest and destroy pathogens
3. Carbohydrates fat and protein are used by the body to...
- Speed up your digestion system
- Release energy and to build cells
- Affect the circulatory system
- Reproduce cells
4. What are antitoxins used for?
- To produce antitoxins to counteract the toxins that pathogens produce
- To help destroy particular pathogens
- To digest and destroy pathogens
5. How can type 2 diabetes and high blood sugar be reduced?
- Eating less carbs and increasing amount of exercise
- Eating more carbs and exercising less
- Eating more protein and less carbohydrates