1. How can type 2 diabetes and high blood sugar be reduced?
- Eating less carbs and increasing amount of exercise
- Eating more carbs and exercising less
- Eating more protein and less carbohydrates
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What health problems can long term obesity cause?
- Type 2 diabetes and high blood sugar
- Bad co ordination and vision problems
- Low blood sugar
- Low blood pressure and type 1 diabetes
3. What other factors affect your metabolic rate?
- Proportion of muscle to fat and your inherited factors
- The time you wake up in the morning
- How many apples you eat
- How well your digestion system works
4. How are viruses different to bacteria?
- They are much smaller and reproduce inside body cells
- They increase more rapidly
- They travel around the body infecting more areas
5. If the diet is unbalanced a person can become...