1. What can happen if the diet isn't balanced?
- Someone can become depressed
- Someone can become malnourished
- Someone can get irritable
- They get spotty
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. wHAT DOES EXERCISE DO TO THE METABOLIC RATE
- iNCREASES IT - CELLS WORK SLOWER
- INCREASES IT - CELLS WORK FASTER
- dECREASES IT - CELLS WORK FATER
- dECREASES IT - CELLS WORK SLOWER
3. wHAT ELSE CAN AFFECT METABOLIC RATE?
- pROPORTION OF MUSCLE TO FAT AND GENETIC FACTORS
- jUST THE PROPORTION OF MUSCLE TO FAT
- pROPORTION OF SKIN TO MUSCLE
- pROPORTION OF GENETIC FACTORS
4. Why are mineral ions and vitamins needed?
- Keep the body healthy
- For strong teeth
- For weight loss
- For healthy poo
5. Which groups are used by the body to release energy and build cells?
- Fat and dairy
- Carbohydrate, fat , protein
- chicken nuggets