1. wHAT ELSE CAN AFFECT METABOLIC RATE?
- pROPORTION OF GENETIC FACTORS
- pROPORTION OF MUSCLE TO FAT AND GENETIC FACTORS
- pROPORTION OF SKIN TO MUSCLE
- jUST THE PROPORTION OF MUSCLE TO FAT
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does a healthy diet have?
- No carbs
- The right balance of food types
- No sugar
- Lots of fruit and veg
3. What can happen if the diet isn't balanced?
- Someone can become depressed
- They get spotty
- Someone can become malnourished
- Someone can get irritable
4. Which groups are used by the body to release energy and build cells?
- Fat and dairy
- chicken nuggets
- Carbohydrate, fat , protein
5. Why are mineral ions and vitamins needed?
- For healthy poo
- Keep the body healthy
- For weight loss
- For strong teeth