1. wHAT ELSE CAN AFFECT METABOLIC RATE?
- pROPORTION OF MUSCLE TO FAT AND GENETIC FACTORS
- jUST THE PROPORTION OF MUSCLE TO FAT
- pROPORTION OF SKIN TO MUSCLE
- pROPORTION OF GENETIC FACTORS
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does a healthy diet have?
- The right balance of food types
- Lots of fruit and veg
- No sugar
- No carbs
3. wHAT DOES EXERCISE DO TO THE METABOLIC RATE
- INCREASES IT - CELLS WORK FASTER
- dECREASES IT - CELLS WORK SLOWER
- dECREASES IT - CELLS WORK FATER
- iNCREASES IT - CELLS WORK SLOWER
4. Which groups are used by the body to release energy and build cells?
- Carbohydrate, fat , protein
- Fat and dairy
- chicken nuggets
5. What can happen if the diet isn't balanced?
- Someone can become depressed
- Someone can become malnourished
- Someone can get irritable
- They get spotty