1. What happened in January 1098
- Antioch fell to the crusaders
- Bishop Adhemar said the holy lance was false
- Bishop Adhemar said the stalemate was caused by sinfulness,
- The holy lance was found
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened on June 14th 1098?
- Kerbogha offered a truce
- Bishop Adhemar died
- Peter Bartholomew found the Holy lance
- Alexios came in with reinforcements to take out Kerbogha's forces
3. When was the attack of Dorylaeum
4. How long was the Siege of Antioch?
- October 1097-July 1098
- October 1096- July 1097
- January 1097-Januray 1098
- November 1097- July 1098
5. When was the siege/battle of Nicea?