1. When was the peoples crusade?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened on June 14th 1098?
- Kerbogha offered a truce
- Peter Bartholomew found the Holy lance
- Alexios came in with reinforcements to take out Kerbogha's forces
- Bishop Adhemar died
3. What happened in February 1098
- Tatikios left the crusade with the Byzantiums
- The Byzantiums sent reinforcements
- The Byzantiums sent more supplies
- Tatikios and the Byzantiums joined the crusaders
4. When did Baldwin of Boulogne become ruler of Edessa?
5. What happened on June 4th 1098?
- Antioch was in crusader hands after Bohehmund got a contact to let them in
- Antioch was in crusader hands after Bohehmund sneaked in and opened a gate
- Antioch was in crusader hands after they attacked it
- Antioch was in crusader hands after it surrendered to them