1. What happened on June 4th 1098?
- Antioch was in crusader hands after Bohehmund sneaked in and opened a gate
- Antioch was in crusader hands after they attacked it
- Antioch was in crusader hands after Bohehmund got a contact to let them in
- Antioch was in crusader hands after it surrendered to them
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened in January 1098
- The holy lance was found
- Antioch fell to the crusaders
- Bishop Adhemar said the stalemate was caused by sinfulness,
- Bishop Adhemar said the holy lance was false
3. What happened on June 28th 1098?
- Crusaders launched a counter attack and beat Kerbogha's forces
- Peter Bartholomew found the Holy lance
- Crusaders agreed a truce with Kerbogha
- Crusaders launched a counter attack and were beaten by Kerbogha's forces
4. When did the crusaders take Jerusalem?
- July 1098
- July 1099
- August 1099
- June 1099
5. When did the crusaders arrive at Antioch?
- January 1098
- October 1097
- January 1097
- September 1098