1. What happened in January 1098
- Antioch fell to the crusaders
- Bishop Adhemar said the stalemate was caused by sinfulness,
- The holy lance was found
- Bishop Adhemar said the holy lance was false
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened on June 4th 1098?
- Antioch was in crusader hands after it surrendered to them
- Antioch was in crusader hands after Bohehmund sneaked in and opened a gate
- Antioch was in crusader hands after Bohehmund got a contact to let them in
- Antioch was in crusader hands after they attacked it
3. When did the crusaders arrive at Antioch?
- September 1098
- October 1097
- January 1098
- January 1097
4. When was the siege/battle of Nicea?
5. How long was the Siege of Antioch?
- October 1097-July 1098
- October 1096- July 1097
- January 1097-Januray 1098
- November 1097- July 1098