1. When did the crusaders take Jerusalem?
- July 1098
- July 1099
- August 1099
- June 1099
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Baldwin of Boulogne become ruler of Edessa?
3. When was the peoples crusade?
4. What happened in January 1098
- Bishop Adhemar said the stalemate was caused by sinfulness,
- Bishop Adhemar said the holy lance was false
- The holy lance was found
- Antioch fell to the crusaders
5. What happened on June 4th 1098?
- Antioch was in crusader hands after it surrendered to them
- Antioch was in crusader hands after Bohehmund got a contact to let them in
- Antioch was in crusader hands after they attacked it
- Antioch was in crusader hands after Bohehmund sneaked in and opened a gate