- Created by: lozzabsut
- Created on: 14-10-18 16:44
1. CFTR is a ...
- channel protein
- carrier protein
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. It is caused by a mutation in the gene that codes for the ...
- CRFT protein
- CFTR protein
- CTFR protein
3. What does cystic fibrosis mainly affect?
- respiratory, digestive and reproductive systems
- reproductive, digestive and circulatory systems
- circulatory, respiratory and reproductive systems
4. mutant CFTR protein is ..
- less efficient at transporting chloride ions out of the cell
- more efficient at transforming chloride ions out of the cell
5. when airways are blocked by mucus
- the surface area for gas exchange is reduced
- the surface area for gas exchange is increased