1. What Act are the main bail rules set out in?
- Bail Act 1976
- Bail Act 1917
- Bail Act 1943
- Bail Act 1992
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is an example of a summary offence?
- Aggravated robbery
- Taking a vehicle without consent
3. What is a written order to arrest someone called?
4. What happens if, when the suspect is taken to the Magistrates' Court initially, the case is too big to hear in one go?
- Magistrates will make the decision on whether suspect should be granted bail or not
- Magistrates defer to CPS
- Magistrates automatically grant bail
- Magistrates automatically remand suspect in custody
5. How would a criminal case be started?
- Summons or arrest
- Telephone call
- House call
Similar Law resources: