1. Which of these is an example of a summary offence?
- Taking a vehicle without consent
- Aggravated robbery
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are offences triable either way and where are they tried?
- The middle range of offences; only Crown Court
- The middle range of offences; both Magistrates' and Crown Court
- The middle range of offences; only Magistrates' Court
- The most serious offences; both Magistrates' and Crown Court'
3. What Act are the main bail rules set out in?
- Bail Act 1992
- Bail Act 1917
- Bail Act 1976
- Bail Act 1943
4. What are the units in key police stations where CPS staff work called?
- Criminal Prosecution Units
- Criminal Advisory Units
- Criminal Justice Units
- Legal Advisory Units
5. What happens when police are not willing to bail a suspect?
- The suspect is taken to Crown Court ASAP
- The CPS are left to make the decision
- The suspect is taken to Magistrates' Court ASAP
- The suspect is remanded in custody indefinitely
Similar Law resources: