1. Reduction and Retribution are the 2 main justifications for what?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Situational Crime Prevention is argued by which perspective?
- Right Realism
- Left Realism
3. Which of the following is an alternative to prison?
4. 'Safety crimes' e.g. falls at work due to employer's law violations, are often explained as fault of 'accident prone' workers - according to who?
- Tombs & Whyte
- Stark & Bainbridge
5. Secondary victimisation: individuals may suffer further victimisation from criminal justice system, e.g. **** victims treated poorly is like a double violation. This is argued by...
- The New Right
Similar Sociology resources: