1. Sovereign power was typical before which century?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Garland argues that the UK and USA are into an era of...
- Mass incarceration
- Graffiti-related crimes
3. Give a modern example of SCP:
- Camden, London
- Grand Central Bus Terminal, Manhattan
- Port Authority Bus Terminal, New York
- Indigo Ship Port, Hawaii
4. Situational Crime Prevention is argued by which perspective?
- Right Realism
- Left Realism
5. Disciplinary power has been typical since the 19th century. This consists of governing...
- Body, mind or 'soul'. Done through surveillance.
- Everyone's mind.
- Society's opinions.
Similar Sociology resources: