1. If you have been a victim, you are likely to be one again. This definition is known as what?
- Bad luck
- Repeat victimisation
- The victimisation cycle
- Victimisational de ja vu
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. A criticism of critical victimology is that they disregard the role victims play in...
- Bringing victimisation on themselves
- Preventing crime
- Creating a crime
- Exaggerating the crime or deviant act
3. Positivist victimologists aim to identify what?
- All of the mentioned points
- The way in which people commit crimes
- Factors that produce victimisation patterns
- How the powerful victimise the powerless
4. Retribution is 'paying back'. It's justification for punishing criminals, who deserve it for breaking society's...
- Moral codes
- Value consensus
5. When individuals become locked in a cycle of control (care home to prison to asylum), it can be described as a trend of...
Similar Sociology resources: