1. Garland argues that the UK and USA are into an era of...
- Mass incarceration
- Graffiti-related crimes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Situational Crime Prevention is argued by which perspective?
- Right Realism
- Left Realism
3. Give a modern example of SCP:
- Port Authority Bus Terminal, New York
- Grand Central Bus Terminal, Manhattan
- Indigo Ship Port, Hawaii
- Camden, London
4. Through using community-based controls rather than prisons, young offenders can avoid doing what?
- Fulfilling a self prophecy of crime.
- Paying taxes.
- Losing freedom.
- Becoming employed, but still enjoy life.
5. Sovereign power was typical before which century?
Similar Sociology resources: