1. Which of the following is an alternative to prison?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Critical victimology is based on conflict theories. it focuses on 2 elements: Structural factors and...
- Structural roles
- The state's power to apply/deny a label of a victim
- Oppressive factors
- The state's lack of power
3. According to Cohen, community-based controls have cast what over more people?
- Net of control
- Net of strict sanctioning
- Middle-class measuring rod
- A less enjoyable life
4. Social and Community Crime Prevention is argued by Left Realists. True or False?
5. Garland argues that the UK and USA are into an era of...
- Mass incarceration
- Graffiti-related crimes
Similar Sociology resources: