1. what is physical processing?
- analyses on the meaning of information
- analyses information in terms of its physical qualities
- it focuses on the sound of information
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what happens when information is processed at a deeper level?
- its forgotten
- it is recalled better
- its remembered
3. what level does physical processing occur at?
4. what is semantic processing?
- focuses on the sound of information
- analyses the mwanig of information
- analyses information in terms of it physical qualities
5. what level does phonemic processing occur at?