1. Which of the following is an Operating System?
- World Scan
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the difference between a SSD and a HDD?
- A SSD has no moving parts
- There isn't a difference
- They both do the same thing, the letters are different
- Only Apple computers have SSD's
3. What is the order of stages in the Waterfall Method of Software Design
- Requirements, Verification, Maintenance, Implementation, Design
- Requirements, Design, Implementation, Verification, Maintenance
- Design, Verification, Requirements, Maintenance,Implementation
4. What two numbers does Binary Data and Binary Logic use?
- 1 and 0
- Q and I
- 7 and 9
- 2 and 0
5. Which is false?
- Feedback is something which signals an output to occur
- Linear Systems use negative feedback
- Linear Systems are not looped
- Linear Systems are constantly running