1. The Data Protection Act is from which year?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Clock Speed of a computer measured in?
- 1's and 0's
3. Which is false?
- Feedback is something which signals an output to occur
- Linear Systems use negative feedback
- Linear Systems are not looped
- Linear Systems are constantly running
4. What is plagiarism?
- When someone takes another's work and claims it as their own
- When someone copyright's their work
- When someone edits another's work
- When someone changes another's personal details
5. What is the order of stages in the Waterfall Method of Software Design
- Requirements, Verification, Maintenance, Implementation, Design
- Requirements, Design, Implementation, Verification, Maintenance
- Design, Verification, Requirements, Maintenance,Implementation