1. In a NOT truth table in Binary Logic, if the input was TRUE or 1 then what is the output?
- 0 or False
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does EEPROM stand for?
- Electronic Erasable Programmable Right Over Motion
- Electrical Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
- Extracted Erasable Private Read Only Memory
- Editable Electronic Personal Read Only Memory
3. What is the order of stages in the Waterfall Method of Software Design
- Requirements, Verification, Maintenance, Implementation, Design
- Requirements, Design, Implementation, Verification, Maintenance
- Design, Verification, Requirements, Maintenance,Implementation
4. The Data Protection Act is from which year?
5. What is the Clock Speed of a computer measured in?
- 1's and 0's