1. The Data Protection Act is from which year?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the order of stages in the Waterfall Method of Software Design
- Requirements, Design, Implementation, Verification, Maintenance
- Design, Verification, Requirements, Maintenance,Implementation
- Requirements, Verification, Maintenance, Implementation, Design
3. What does CPU stand for?
- Central Processing Unit
- Control Panel Unit
4. What does EEPROM stand for?
- Electronic Erasable Programmable Right Over Motion
- Editable Electronic Personal Read Only Memory
- Electrical Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
- Extracted Erasable Private Read Only Memory
5. What is the Clock Speed of a computer measured in?
- 1's and 0's