1. What is 64 bits of data equivalent too?
- 58 bytes
- 8 bytes
- 8 bites
- 7 bytes
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the order of stages in the Waterfall Method of Software Design
- Requirements, Design, Implementation, Verification, Maintenance
- Design, Verification, Requirements, Maintenance,Implementation
- Requirements, Verification, Maintenance, Implementation, Design
3. What does EEPROM stand for?
- Electrical Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
- Electronic Erasable Programmable Right Over Motion
- Editable Electronic Personal Read Only Memory
- Extracted Erasable Private Read Only Memory
4. The Data Protection Act is from which year?
5. What is the difference between a SSD and a HDD?
- There isn't a difference
- A SSD has no moving parts
- Only Apple computers have SSD's
- They both do the same thing, the letters are different