1. Which one of these statements is a strength of cognitive therapy?
- Easily change behaviour
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Homework is a part of the cognitive approach?
3. Which description best describes a schema?
- a place in our mind
- ways we organise, store and keep information about us and our world in our minds
- how we teach others to store information
- a filing cabinet
4. Which one of these statements is a weakness of cognitive therapy?
- people have to explore thoughts and not everyone can do so
- Time consuming
- risks clients not complying and being stubborn
- some techniques are upsetting for a child
5. What is a dysfunctional belief?
- Irrational thoughts stemmed from evidence
- Irrational thoughts stemmed from imagination
- Rational thoughts stemmed from imagination
- Rational thoughts stemmed from evidence