1. Which description best describes a schema?
- a place in our mind
- a filing cabinet
- ways we organise, store and keep information about us and our world in our minds
- how we teach others to store information
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Homework is a part of the cognitive approach?
3. Which one of these is a principle of the cognitive approach?
- our behaviour is determined by our unconscious thoughts
- how we behave is determined by our thoughts
- everyone is unique no expert can diagnose what's wrong with us
- behaviour rewarded will be repeated
4. Which one of these statements is a weakness of cognitive therapy?
- some techniques are upsetting for a child
- Time consuming
- people have to explore thoughts and not everyone can do so
- risks clients not complying and being stubborn
5. What is a dysfunctional belief?
- Rational thoughts stemmed from evidence
- Irrational thoughts stemmed from imagination
- Irrational thoughts stemmed from evidence
- Rational thoughts stemmed from imagination