1. What is a dysfunctional belief?
- Irrational thoughts stemmed from evidence
- Irrational thoughts stemmed from imagination
- Rational thoughts stemmed from imagination
- Rational thoughts stemmed from evidence
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Homework is a part of the cognitive approach?
3. Which one of these statements is a strength of cognitive therapy?
- Easily change behaviour
4. Which one of these statements is a weakness of cognitive therapy?
- people have to explore thoughts and not everyone can do so
- risks clients not complying and being stubborn
- some techniques are upsetting for a child
- Time consuming
5. Which one of these is a principle of the cognitive approach?
- our behaviour is determined by our unconscious thoughts
- how we behave is determined by our thoughts
- everyone is unique no expert can diagnose what's wrong with us
- behaviour rewarded will be repeated