1. Which one of these statements is a strength of cognitive therapy?
- Easily change behaviour
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a dysfunctional belief?
- Irrational thoughts stemmed from imagination
- Rational thoughts stemmed from evidence
- Rational thoughts stemmed from imagination
- Irrational thoughts stemmed from evidence
3. Which one of these statements is a weakness of cognitive therapy?
- people have to explore thoughts and not everyone can do so
- risks clients not complying and being stubborn
- some techniques are upsetting for a child
- Time consuming
4. What therapy is associated with the cognitive approach?
- Free Association Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Systematic Desensitisation Therapy
- Cognitive Assimulation Therapy
5. Homework is a part of the cognitive approach?