1. Homework is a part of the cognitive approach?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What therapy is associated with the cognitive approach?
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Systematic Desensitisation Therapy
- Free Association Therapy
- Cognitive Assimulation Therapy
3. Which one of these statements is a weakness of cognitive therapy?
- people have to explore thoughts and not everyone can do so
- risks clients not complying and being stubborn
- some techniques are upsetting for a child
- Time consuming
4. Which one of these is a principle of the cognitive approach?
- everyone is unique no expert can diagnose what's wrong with us
- our behaviour is determined by our unconscious thoughts
- how we behave is determined by our thoughts
- behaviour rewarded will be repeated
5. Which description best describes a schema?
- a place in our mind
- ways we organise, store and keep information about us and our world in our minds
- how we teach others to store information
- a filing cabinet