1. What is iron used for?
- Fossil Fuels
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What state and colour is bromine at room temperature?
- A brown gas
- An orange liquid
- A red gas
- A brown solid
3. What does the chemical industry use water for?
- Drinking and washing machinery
- Cooling, A solvent and cheap raw materials
- Heat, and raw materials
4. What is thermal decomposition?
- Breaking down a complex substance into a simple substance by heating
- Heating something until it decays
- Making something out of heat
5. What colour precipitate does iodides form with silver nitrates?