1. Why do metals have high melting points?
- Because they're dense
- Because they're magnetic
- Lots of energy is needed to break the strong metallic bonds
- Because they have high boiling points
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What colour flame does potassium produce under the flame test?
3. What is iron used for?
- Fossil Fuels
4. What state and colour is Chlorine at room temperature?
- A green liquid
- A blue liquid
- A green gas
- A blue Solid
5. What colour precipitate does bromides form with silver nitrates?