1. What colour flame does Sodium produce under the fame test?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a molecule?
- two or more atoms bonded together
- 5 or more electron joined together
- two or more electrons
- more than 3 elements
3. What are the main sources of water?
- Rain, Hail, Sleet and Snow
- Aquifers, Lakes, Rivers and Resevoirs
- The sea, rivers, lakes and rain
4. What colour precipitate does iodides form with silver nitrates?
5. Which two, are convalently bonded molecules?
- Water and Carbon Dioxide
- Lactose and Oxygen
- Glucose and Oxygen