1. What colour precipitate does chlorides form with silver nitrates?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Covalent Bonding?
- When metals and non-metals bond by sharing electrons
- When non-metals bond by sharing electrons
- When non-metals bond by transferring electrons
- When metals and non-metals bond by transferring electrons
3. What are the 5 non-metals in group 7 known as?
4. What are the main sources of water?
- Aquifers, Lakes, Rivers and Resevoirs
- Rain, Hail, Sleet and Snow
- The sea, rivers, lakes and rain
5. What is a molecule?
- 5 or more electron joined together
- two or more atoms bonded together
- more than 3 elements
- two or more electrons