1. BCR ABL kinases don't
- initiate abnormal signalling pathways
- transcriptional deregulation of cell
- Initiate denaturing of checkpoint proteins
- initiate deregulation of signalling network
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is incorrect about Philiadelphia chromosome?
- occurs between chromosomes 9 and 21 by reciprocal translocation
- BCR - ABL fusion gene encodes BCR ABL kinases -which is unique to Lukemia cells
3. How is proliferation controlled in normal cells
- Activate oncogenes transiently (i.e for a short by mitogens) and INactivate tumour suppressor genes transeintly
- Uncontroled activation of oncogenes and deactivation of tumour supressor genes
4. How can Mitotic crossover play a role in cancer?
- It is an event where a cancer causing reccesive allele may be expressed and thus predispose the cell causing development of cancer
- It does not play a role
- It is an event where a cancer causing dominant allele is sometimes expressed and thus predispose the cell causing development of cancer
5. Which of these is correct for a normal cell?
- By reducing the immune barrier
- balance between the growth promoting and restriction factors
- Apoptosis doesn't occur
- Loss of differentiation
- balance process disrupted
- Continue cell proliferation