1. Why is 3D CAD software used?
- Able to simulate the texture/ touch of a product
- Easy to produce the product
- Easily able to view product from all angles
- Simulates customer satisfaction
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. An example of CAM used in industry would be
- Plotter cutter
3. What is an example of an input device?
- Hard drive
- Laser cutter
4. What is an example of an output device?
- Vinyl cutter
- Graphics tablet
5. What are Output devices used for?
- To input data
- To create hard copies of data
- To copy data
- To produce data