1. Why is 3D CAD software used?
- Able to simulate the texture/ touch of a product
- Easy to produce the product
- Easily able to view product from all angles
- Simulates customer satisfaction
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. An example of CAM used in industry would be
- Plotter cutter
3. An example of CAD software for 3D design would be
- Adobe after effects
- 2D design
4. What is an example of an output device?
- Vinyl cutter
- Graphics tablet
5. What are milling machines used for?
- Remove material from a larger piece of material
- Mold material into a specific shape
- Print material in order to produce unusual shapes
- Varnish material