1. What are milling machines used for?
- Varnish material
- Mold material into a specific shape
- Remove material from a larger piece of material
- Print material in order to produce unusual shapes
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Output devices used for?
- To create hard copies of data
- To copy data
- To input data
- To produce data
3. What is an example of an input device?
- Hard drive
- Laser cutter
4. Why is 3D CAD software used?
- Able to simulate the texture/ touch of a product
- Easy to produce the product
- Easily able to view product from all angles
- Simulates customer satisfaction
5. When is CAD/CAM optimally used?
- Just-in-time production
- One-off production
- Batch production
- Mass production