1. What are milling machines used for?
- Varnish material
- Mold material into a specific shape
- Remove material from a larger piece of material
- Print material in order to produce unusual shapes
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. When is CAD/CAM optimally used?
- One-off production
- Batch production
- Just-in-time production
- Mass production
3. An example of CAD software for 3D design would be
- Adobe after effects
- 2D design
4. What is an example of an input device?
- Laser cutter
- Hard drive
5. Why is 3D CAD software used?
- Able to simulate the texture/ touch of a product
- Easy to produce the product
- Easily able to view product from all angles
- Simulates customer satisfaction