1. When is CAD/CAM optimally used?
- Just-in-time production
- Batch production
- Mass production
- One-off production
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. An example of CAM used in industry would be
- Plotter cutter
3. What are Output devices used for?
- To input data
- To create hard copies of data
- To copy data
- To produce data
4. Why is 3D CAD software used?
- Easily able to view product from all angles
- Easy to produce the product
- Simulates customer satisfaction
- Able to simulate the texture/ touch of a product
5. An example of CAD software for 3D design would be
- 2D design
- Adobe after effects