1. When is CAD/CAM optimally used?
- Batch production
- One-off production
- Mass production
- Just-in-time production
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is 3D CAD software used?
- Able to simulate the texture/ touch of a product
- Easily able to view product from all angles
- Simulates customer satisfaction
- Easy to produce the product
3. An example of CAD software for 3D design would be
- Adobe after effects
- 2D design
4. What is an example of an input device?
- Hard drive
- Laser cutter
5. What are Output devices used for?
- To create hard copies of data
- To copy data
- To input data
- To produce data