1. What are Output devices used for?
- To input data
- To produce data
- To create hard copies of data
- To copy data
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are milling machines used for?
- Varnish material
- Remove material from a larger piece of material
- Print material in order to produce unusual shapes
- Mold material into a specific shape
3. What is an example of an output device?
- Vinyl cutter
- Graphics tablet
4. What is an example of an input device?
- Laser cutter
- Hard drive
5. Why is 3D CAD software used?
- Able to simulate the texture/ touch of a product
- Easily able to view product from all angles
- Simulates customer satisfaction
- Easy to produce the product