1. which of these is not a method used to raise body temp?
- hair erection
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. hyperglycemia refers to:
- normal glucose levels
- high glucose levels
- low glucose levels
3. the satiety center is found in:
- the hypothalamus
- the medulla
- the pons
- the thalamus
4. Which of these is an example of positive feedback?
- Salt excretion
- Insulin release to maintain blood glucose
- Body Temperature
5. What is homeostasis?
- A tendency to move in the opposite direction to a set norm
- A tendency to revert values back towards a set norm
- A tendency to move away from a set norm
- A tendency to keep values in equilibrium with the external environment