1. hyperglycemia refers to:
- normal glucose levels
- high glucose levels
- low glucose levels
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is homeostasis?
- A tendency to move in the opposite direction to a set norm
- A tendency to revert values back towards a set norm
- A tendency to move away from a set norm
- A tendency to keep values in equilibrium with the external environment
3. the satiety center is found in:
- the medulla
- the hypothalamus
- the thalamus
- the pons
4. Negative feedback is?
- A response which leaves nasty feedback on the system
- A decrease in function in response to a stimulus, bringing the value back to the norm.
- A response which is harmful and brings about negative consequences
- An increase in function in response to a stimulus
5. insulin is release from?
- exocrine glands
- beta pancreatic cells
- alpha pancreatic cells