1. the satiety center is found in:
- the hypothalamus
- the medulla
- the pons
- the thalamus
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is homeostasis?
- A tendency to keep values in equilibrium with the external environment
- A tendency to move away from a set norm
- A tendency to revert values back towards a set norm
- A tendency to move in the opposite direction to a set norm
3. insulin is release from?
- beta pancreatic cells
- alpha pancreatic cells
- exocrine glands
4. Negative feedback is?
- A decrease in function in response to a stimulus, bringing the value back to the norm.
- An increase in function in response to a stimulus
- A response which is harmful and brings about negative consequences
- A response which leaves nasty feedback on the system
5. which of these is not a method used to raise body temp?
- hair erection