- Created by: Mari_mey
- Created on: 08-11-18 10:13
1. What does OMIM stand for?
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man
- Online Mendelian Information in Man
- Online Medical Inheritance in Man
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What year was NCBI founded?
3. What is the goal of bioinformatics
- To integrate seuence, 3D structure, expression, patterns and interaction and fucntion of biomolecles to gain a deeper understanding of biological mechanisms, process and systems.
- To handle the huge amount of data which is too much to analyse by hand
- To solve biological problems
4. what is a bioinfromatics approach?
- Clever algorithms
- Application of computer algorithms, computer models and computer databases
- Application of data analysis
5. What does EBI stand for?
- European Biological Institute
- European Bioinformatics Institute
- European Biotechnology Institute