- Created by: emma.revise26
- Created on: 17-06-18 20:28
1. Which of these is a limiting factor of photosynthesis?
- oxygen concentration
- light intensity
- amount of glucose
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the word equation for Photosynthesis?
- oxygen + glucose -light-> carbon dioxide +water
- carbon dioxide + glucose -light-> oxygen + water
- carbon dioxide + water -light-> oxygen + glucose
- oxygen + water -light-> carbon dioxide + glucose
3. What is oxygen debt?
- having a large amount of oxygen to use for respiration
- the extra amount of oxygen required to remove all lactic acids from cells
- the lack of oxygen in the atmosphere
4. What is the word equation for Aerobic respiration?
- water + carbon dioxide -> oxygen + glucose
- water + oxygen -> carbon dioxide + glucose
- glucose + oxygen -> carbon dioxide + water
- glucose + carbon dioxide -> oxygen + water
5. What is Metabolism?
- the amount of limiting factors in photosynthesis
- the sum of all the reactions in a cell or the body
- how fast we can respire
- how fast you can digest your food
Similar Science resources: