- Created by: emma.revise26
- Created on: 17-06-18 20:28
1. When do we use Anaerobic respiration?
- During intense exercise
- When you are sleeping
- When you are sweating
- During intense stress
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the word equation for Photosynthesis?
- oxygen + water -light-> carbon dioxide + glucose
- carbon dioxide + water -light-> oxygen + glucose
- carbon dioxide + glucose -light-> oxygen + water
- oxygen + glucose -light-> carbon dioxide +water
3. What is Anaerobic respiration?
- Respiration when there is a large supply of carbon dioxide
- Respiration when oxygen is in short supply
- Respiration when carbon dioxide is in short supply
- Respiration when there is a large supply of oxygen
4. What is Metabolism?
- how fast you can digest your food
- how fast we can respire
- the sum of all the reactions in a cell or the body
- the amount of limiting factors in photosynthesis
5. What is oxygen debt?
- having a large amount of oxygen to use for respiration
- the extra amount of oxygen required to remove all lactic acids from cells
- the lack of oxygen in the atmosphere
Similar Science resources: