- Created by: emma.revise26
- Created on: 17-06-18 20:28
1. What is Anaerobic respiration?
- Respiration when there is a large supply of carbon dioxide
- Respiration when there is a large supply of oxygen
- Respiration when oxygen is in short supply
- Respiration when carbon dioxide is in short supply
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a limiting factor of photosynthesis?
- light intensity
- amount of glucose
- oxygen concentration
3. What is the word equation for Aerobic respiration?
- water + oxygen -> carbon dioxide + glucose
- glucose + carbon dioxide -> oxygen + water
- glucose + oxygen -> carbon dioxide + water
- water + carbon dioxide -> oxygen + glucose
4. What is oxygen debt?
- having a large amount of oxygen to use for respiration
- the extra amount of oxygen required to remove all lactic acids from cells
- the lack of oxygen in the atmosphere
5. What is Metabolism?
- how fast you can digest your food
- how fast we can respire
- the sum of all the reactions in a cell or the body
- the amount of limiting factors in photosynthesis
Similar Science resources: