1. Is Fundamentalism regressive, progressive or both?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is Fundamentalism both Regressive and Progressive
- Wants to become more traditional but still use western values
- Wants to turn back to traditional ways, but uses technology to influence more people globally
- Wants to chance society, to make it more technological
3. What is Westoxification?
- To rid the western ways from a society
- To bring western values into every society
- To integrate both values and norms into a society
4. Can radical chance occur through Fundamentalism?
5. Name two types of religious fundamentalists?
- Christian and Islamic
- Buddist and Christian
- Islamic and Pentecostal
- Buddist and Islamic