1. What is Westoxification?
- To rid the western ways from a society
- To bring western values into every society
- To integrate both values and norms into a society
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is Fundamentalism both Regressive and Progressive
- Wants to become more traditional but still use western values
- Wants to turn back to traditional ways, but uses technology to influence more people globally
- Wants to chance society, to make it more technological
3. Can radical chance occur through Fundamentalism?
4. How was Islamic fundamentalism shown?
- Iranian Revolution
- Civil war
- Terrorists attacks
5. Is Fundamentalism regressive, progressive or both?