1. How was Islamic fundamentalism shown?
- Iranian Revolution
- Civil war
- Terrorists attacks
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is Fundamentalism both Regressive and Progressive
- Wants to turn back to traditional ways, but uses technology to influence more people globally
- Wants to chance society, to make it more technological
- Wants to become more traditional but still use western values
3. What is Westoxification?
- To integrate both values and norms into a society
- To rid the western ways from a society
- To bring western values into every society
4. How to fundamentalists interpret their sacred texts?
- They don't effect their laws only customs
- As a basic guideline to life
- Effects both laws and customs
5. Name two types of religious fundamentalists?
- Buddist and Islamic
- Buddist and Christian
- Christian and Islamic
- Islamic and Pentecostal