1. Who studies the amount of Gherlin before and after eating?
- Cummings et al
- Griffins et al
- Jacobson & Hanson
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a criticism of Hetherington & Ransons study on the Hypothalamus?
- Hard to distinguish cause and effect
- Too simple
- Lacks validity
3. What is an evaluation of the biological approach?
- Lacks reliability
4. If CCK was injected what happened to the amount consumed?
- Increased meal size - De Castro
- decreased meal size - smith et al
- Decreased meal size - Smith et al
- increased meal size -De Castro
5. Who looked at the effect of lesions on the hypothalamus of rats?
- McCarling & Donald
- Hetherington & Ranson
- Mathers & Anderson