1. What did Stellar 1954 study?
- If the LH was lesioned they decreased appetite, if it was stimulated they increased appetite
- If the VMH was stimulated it decreased appetite, if a lesion was created increase appetite
- If the VMH was lesioned they decreased in appetite, if it was stimulated they increased in appetite
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was found from Carlson (2007) study on the effects of Leptin?
- Genetically obese mice were missing the gene that produced Leptin
- Obese mice had too much Leptin
- Obese mice did not make enough leptin
3. What are the two parts to the Hypothalamus?
- Lateral & Ventromedial
- Frontal & Lateral
- Left & Right
4. What is produced when the stomach is empty?
- Lactic Acid
5. Who studies the amount of Gherlin before and after eating?
- Jacobson & Hanson
- Cummings et al
- Griffins et al