1. What happened if a lesions was made on the VMH?
- Rats because obese - satiety side
- Rats became underweight - hunger side
- nothing happened
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an evaluation of the biological approach?
- Lacks reliability
3. What is a criticism of Hetherington & Ransons study on the Hypothalamus?
- Hard to distinguish cause and effect
- Too simple
- Lacks validity
4. Who studies the amount of Gherlin before and after eating?
- Jacobson & Hanson
- Cummings et al
- Griffins et al
5. Who looked at the effect of lesions on the hypothalamus of rats?
- McCarling & Donald
- Hetherington & Ranson
- Mathers & Anderson