1. What happened if a lesions was made on the VMH?
- nothing happened
- Rats because obese - satiety side
- Rats became underweight - hunger side
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an evaluation of the biological approach?
- Lacks reliability
3. What did Stellar 1954 study?
- If the VMH was stimulated it decreased appetite, if a lesion was created increase appetite
- If the VMH was lesioned they decreased in appetite, if it was stimulated they increased in appetite
- If the LH was lesioned they decreased appetite, if it was stimulated they increased appetite
4. Who looked at the effect of lesions on the hypothalamus of rats?
- Hetherington & Ranson
- Mathers & Anderson
- McCarling & Donald
5. What are the two parts to the Hypothalamus?
- Lateral & Ventromedial
- Frontal & Lateral
- Left & Right