1. What did Stellar 1954 study?
- If the LH was lesioned they decreased appetite, if it was stimulated they increased appetite
- If the VMH was stimulated it decreased appetite, if a lesion was created increase appetite
- If the VMH was lesioned they decreased in appetite, if it was stimulated they increased in appetite
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was found from Carlson (2007) study on the effects of Leptin?
- Genetically obese mice were missing the gene that produced Leptin
- Obese mice had too much Leptin
- Obese mice did not make enough leptin
3. Who studies the amount of Gherlin before and after eating?
- Jacobson & Hanson
- Cummings et al
- Griffins et al
4. What is a criticism of Hetherington & Ransons study on the Hypothalamus?
- Hard to distinguish cause and effect
- Too simple
- Lacks validity
5. What are the two parts to the Hypothalamus?
- Lateral & Ventromedial
- Frontal & Lateral
- Left & Right