1. What did Stellar 1954 study?
- If the VMH was stimulated it decreased appetite, if a lesion was created increase appetite
- If the VMH was lesioned they decreased in appetite, if it was stimulated they increased in appetite
- If the LH was lesioned they decreased appetite, if it was stimulated they increased appetite
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is produced when the stomach is empty?
- Lactic Acid
3. Who looked at the effect of lesions on the hypothalamus of rats?
- McCarling & Donald
- Hetherington & Ranson
- Mathers & Anderson
4. Who studies the amount of Gherlin before and after eating?
- Jacobson & Hanson
- Griffins et al
- Cummings et al
5. What is an evaluation of the biological approach?
- Lacks reliability