1. What is a criticism of Hetherington & Ransons study on the Hypothalamus?
- Hard to distinguish cause and effect
- Too simple
- Lacks validity
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened if a lesions was made on the VMH?
- nothing happened
- Rats because obese - satiety side
- Rats became underweight - hunger side
3. What is an evaluation of the biological approach?
- Lacks reliability
4. What is produced when the stomach is empty?
- Lactic Acid
5. What was found from Carlson (2007) study on the effects of Leptin?
- Obese mice did not make enough leptin
- Genetically obese mice were missing the gene that produced Leptin
- Obese mice had too much Leptin