1. If CCK was injected what happened to the amount consumed?
- Decreased meal size - Smith et al
- Increased meal size - De Castro
- decreased meal size - smith et al
- increased meal size -De Castro
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who studies the amount of Gherlin before and after eating?
- Jacobson & Hanson
- Griffins et al
- Cummings et al
3. What is a criticism of Hetherington & Ransons study on the Hypothalamus?
- Too simple
- Lacks validity
- Hard to distinguish cause and effect
4. Who looked at the effect of lesions on the hypothalamus of rats?
- McCarling & Donald
- Hetherington & Ranson
- Mathers & Anderson
5. What did Stellar 1954 study?
- If the LH was lesioned they decreased appetite, if it was stimulated they increased appetite
- If the VMH was stimulated it decreased appetite, if a lesion was created increase appetite
- If the VMH was lesioned they decreased in appetite, if it was stimulated they increased in appetite