1. Who studies the amount of Gherlin before and after eating?
- Jacobson & Hanson
- Cummings et al
- Griffins et al
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is produced when the stomach is empty?
- Lactic Acid
3. If CCK was injected what happened to the amount consumed?
- decreased meal size - smith et al
- increased meal size -De Castro
- Decreased meal size - Smith et al
- Increased meal size - De Castro
4. What was found from Carlson (2007) study on the effects of Leptin?
- Genetically obese mice were missing the gene that produced Leptin
- Obese mice had too much Leptin
- Obese mice did not make enough leptin
5. What did Stellar 1954 study?
- If the LH was lesioned they decreased appetite, if it was stimulated they increased appetite
- If the VMH was stimulated it decreased appetite, if a lesion was created increase appetite
- If the VMH was lesioned they decreased in appetite, if it was stimulated they increased in appetite