1. What happened if a lesions was made on the VMH?
- Rats because obese - satiety side
- Rats became underweight - hunger side
- nothing happened
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a criticism of Hetherington & Ransons study on the Hypothalamus?
- Too simple
- Lacks validity
- Hard to distinguish cause and effect
3. What did Stellar 1954 study?
- If the VMH was stimulated it decreased appetite, if a lesion was created increase appetite
- If the VMH was lesioned they decreased in appetite, if it was stimulated they increased in appetite
- If the LH was lesioned they decreased appetite, if it was stimulated they increased appetite
4. Who looked at the effect of lesions on the hypothalamus of rats?
- Hetherington & Ranson
- Mathers & Anderson
- McCarling & Donald
5. Who studies the amount of Gherlin before and after eating?
- Cummings et al
- Griffins et al
- Jacobson & Hanson