1. How many molescules of ATP is produced from anerobic respiration?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the aerobic respiration word equation?
- water + oxygen = co2 + oxygen + energy
- Glucose + Carbon dioxide = Oxygen + water + energy
- Glucose + Oxygen = Carbon Dioxide + water + energy
- Carbon Dioxide + Energy = oxygen + water + glucose
3. What does LORD stand for?
- Left Oxygenated Right Oxygenated
- Leaf oaf Rice oaf
4. What is the word equation for anerobic respiration?
- Glucose= Latic Acid + Energy
- Glucose= Energy + Latic Acid + Carbon dioxide
- Energy = latic acid + oxyegn
- Latic Acid= enrgy + carbon dioxide
5. What is the function of valves?
- Easy blood flow.
- Prevent back flow of blood.
- For blood to travel around the heart.
- Stops blood clots.