1. What valve is found bewteen right atrium and right ventricle?
- tricsupid valve
- semi lunar
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does LORD stand for?
- Left Oxygenated Right Oxygenated
- Leaf oaf Rice oaf
3. What is the function of valves?
- Easy blood flow.
- Stops blood clots.
- Prevent back flow of blood.
- For blood to travel around the heart.
4. What is the aerobic respiration word equation?
- Glucose + Carbon dioxide = Oxygen + water + energy
- Glucose + Oxygen = Carbon Dioxide + water + energy
- water + oxygen = co2 + oxygen + energy
- Carbon Dioxide + Energy = oxygen + water + glucose
5. What 2 products are the by-products of respiration?
- Glucose and Water
- Carbon Dioxide and Water
- Oxygen and water
- Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen