1. What does LORD stand for?
- Left Oxygenated Right Oxygenated
- Leaf oaf Rice oaf
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What 2 products are the by-products of respiration?
- Carbon Dioxide and Water
- Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen
- Oxygen and water
- Glucose and Water
3. What is the word equation for anerobic respiration?
- Glucose= Latic Acid + Energy
- Energy = latic acid + oxyegn
- Latic Acid= enrgy + carbon dioxide
- Glucose= Energy + Latic Acid + Carbon dioxide
4. How many molescules of ATP is produced from anerobic respiration?
5. What is the aerobic respiration symbol equation?
- C6H12O6 + H2o + Co2 = O2
- C6H12O6 + O2 = Co2 + H2o + Energy
- Energy + O2 = Co2 + H2o + C6H12O6
- C6H12O6 + O2 + Energy = Co2 + H2o