1. Where is the two semilunar valves found?
- pumonary artery and aorta
- vena cava and aorta
- right atrium and right ventricle
- left atrium and left venticle
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many molecules of ATP does aerobice respiration produce?
3. What is the aerobic respiration word equation?
- Glucose + Carbon dioxide = Oxygen + water + energy
- Glucose + Oxygen = Carbon Dioxide + water + energy
- water + oxygen = co2 + oxygen + energy
- Carbon Dioxide + Energy = oxygen + water + glucose
4. What is the function of valves?
- Stops blood clots.
- For blood to travel around the heart.
- Prevent back flow of blood.
- Easy blood flow.
5. How many molescules of ATP is produced from anerobic respiration?