1. How many molescules of ATP is produced from anerobic respiration?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which side of the heart is made of thicker muscle?
- right side
- left side
3. What valve is found bewteen right atrium and right ventricle?
- semi lunar
- tricsupid valve
4. Where is the bicuspid valve found?
- left atrium + left ventricle
- right atrium + left atrium
- left atrium + right atrium
- left ventricle + pulmonary artery
5. Where is the two semilunar valves found?
- vena cava and aorta
- right atrium and right ventricle
- pumonary artery and aorta
- left atrium and left venticle