1. How many molecules of ATP does aerobice respiration produce?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which side of the heart is made of thicker muscle?
- right side
- left side
3. How many molescules of ATP is produced from anerobic respiration?
4. What 2 products react together to produce energy?
- Water and Oxygen
- Oxygen and Glucose
- Carbon Dioxide and Glucose
- Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide
5. What is the word equation for anerobic respiration?
- Latic Acid= enrgy + carbon dioxide
- Glucose= Energy + Latic Acid + Carbon dioxide
- Glucose= Latic Acid + Energy
- Energy = latic acid + oxyegn