1. What is the word equation for anerobic respiration?
- Glucose= Latic Acid + Energy
- Energy = latic acid + oxyegn
- Latic Acid= enrgy + carbon dioxide
- Glucose= Energy + Latic Acid + Carbon dioxide
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does LORD stand for?
- Left Oxygenated Right Oxygenated
- Leaf oaf Rice oaf
3. What is the aerobic respiration symbol equation?
- C6H12O6 + O2 = Co2 + H2o + Energy
- C6H12O6 + H2o + Co2 = O2
- C6H12O6 + O2 + Energy = Co2 + H2o
- Energy + O2 = Co2 + H2o + C6H12O6
4. What is the instrument called to measure blood pressure?
5. What is the aerobic respiration word equation?
- water + oxygen = co2 + oxygen + energy
- Glucose + Oxygen = Carbon Dioxide + water + energy
- Carbon Dioxide + Energy = oxygen + water + glucose
- Glucose + Carbon dioxide = Oxygen + water + energy