1. What valve is found bewteen right atrium and right ventricle?
- tricsupid valve
- semi lunar
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What 2 products react together to produce energy?
- Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide
- Oxygen and Glucose
- Water and Oxygen
- Carbon Dioxide and Glucose
3. How many molecules of ATP does aerobice respiration produce?
4. What is the aerobic respiration word equation?
- Glucose + Oxygen = Carbon Dioxide + water + energy
- Glucose + Carbon dioxide = Oxygen + water + energy
- Carbon Dioxide + Energy = oxygen + water + glucose
- water + oxygen = co2 + oxygen + energy
5. What is the function of valves?
- Stops blood clots.
- Prevent back flow of blood.
- Easy blood flow.
- For blood to travel around the heart.