1. What is the function of valves?
- Prevent back flow of blood.
- Stops blood clots.
- For blood to travel around the heart.
- Easy blood flow.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What 2 products are the by-products of respiration?
- Carbon Dioxide and Water
- Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen
- Oxygen and water
- Glucose and Water
3. What is the word equation for anerobic respiration?
- Glucose= Latic Acid + Energy
- Energy = latic acid + oxyegn
- Latic Acid= enrgy + carbon dioxide
- Glucose= Energy + Latic Acid + Carbon dioxide
4. What is the aerobic respiration word equation?
- Glucose + Carbon dioxide = Oxygen + water + energy
- Glucose + Oxygen = Carbon Dioxide + water + energy
- water + oxygen = co2 + oxygen + energy
- Carbon Dioxide + Energy = oxygen + water + glucose
5. Where is the two semilunar valves found?
- pumonary artery and aorta
- vena cava and aorta
- right atrium and right ventricle
- left atrium and left venticle