- Created by: ryanvg
- Created on: 03-10-13 18:13
1. What are considered lower Extremities?
- Thighs and Legs
- Buttocks, thighs, knees, legs and feet
- Legs and Feet
- Buttocks, knees, legs and feet
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Body cavities are confined Spaces, but what are they divided into?
- Mediastinum and Thymus
- Distal and Proximal
- Dosal and Ventral / Posterior and Anterior
- Periodical and Pleural
3. Manual is located where?
4. What plane devides the Left and right of the body equally
- Transverse Plane
- Mid Sagital Plane/Median Plane
- Sagital Plane
- Coronal Planr
- Horizontal Plane
5. The Cardivascular System contains what?
- Gonards, Uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, Epididymis, Ductus Deferens & Penis
- Blood, The heart and Blood Vessils (Artery and Veins)
- Lymphatic Fluid & Vessils, Spleen, Thymus, Lymph Nodes, Tonsils
- Skeletal Muscle, internal Muscle