1. Body cavities are confined Spaces, but what are they divided into?
- Dosal and Ventral / Posterior and Anterior
- Distal and Proximal
- Periodical and Pleural
- Mediastinum and Thymus
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Hyper is a Prefix but what does it mean?
- Above Normal
- Close to Normal
- Below Normal
3. The Cardivascular System contains what?
- Lymphatic Fluid & Vessils, Spleen, Thymus, Lymph Nodes, Tonsils
- Blood, The heart and Blood Vessils (Artery and Veins)
- Skeletal Muscle, internal Muscle
- Gonards, Uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, Epididymis, Ductus Deferens & Penis
4. First level of organisation consists of what?
5. Superficial means what?
- On the outside
- Above the arms
Similar Biology resources: