1. Hypo is a Prefix but what does it mean?
- Above normal
- Below normal
- Close to Normal
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Digestive System Contains What?
- Blood, The heart and Blood Vessils (Artery and Veins)
- Mouth, Pharynx, Oesophecus, Stomach, Intestines, Associated glands & Organs, Salivary Glands, Gall Bladder, Liver, Pancreas
- Kidneys, Ureter, Urinary Bladder, Uretha
- Skeletal Muscle, internal Muscle
3. The Lymphatic System contains what?
- Skin, Hair, Nails, Sweat Glands, Oil Glands
- Lymphatic Fluid & Vessils, Spleen, Thymus, Lymph Nodes, Tonsils
- Pirtuatry Gland, Pineal Gland, Thyroid Gland, Thymus, Adrenal Gland, Pancreas, ovary
- Lungs, Air, Pharynx, Larynx, Trachea, Bronchial Tubes.
4. Medial means what?
- Towards the Midline
- Towards the back
- Away from Midline
- Towards the front
5. Which plane is this? At a right angle to the Midsagital and frontal plane.
- Midsagital Plane
- Parasagital Plane