1. Hypo is a Prefix but what does it mean?
- Below normal
- Above normal
- Close to Normal
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Trunk is located where?
3. The Urinary System Contains What?
- Pirtuatry Gland, Pineal Gland, Thyroid Gland, Thymus, Adrenal Gland, Pancreas, ovary
- Kidneys, Ureter, Urinary Bladder, Uretha
- Blood, The heart and Blood Vessils (Artery and Veins)
- Bones, Cartilage, Ligements, Connective Tissue
4. Proximal means what?
- Towards the Head
- Towards the Trunk
- Away from the Trunk
- Away from the Head
5. Cervical is located where?