1. What are considered lower Extremities?
- Buttocks, thighs, knees, legs and feet
- Legs and Feet
- Thighs and Legs
- Buttocks, knees, legs and feet
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Lymphatic System contains what?
- Lymphatic Fluid & Vessils, Spleen, Thymus, Lymph Nodes, Tonsils
- Lungs, Air, Pharynx, Larynx, Trachea, Bronchial Tubes.
- Pirtuatry Gland, Pineal Gland, Thyroid Gland, Thymus, Adrenal Gland, Pancreas, ovary
- Skin, Hair, Nails, Sweat Glands, Oil Glands
3. What does the Trunk consist off?
- All off the above
- Pelvic Cavaties
4. When a body has been divided into Superior and Inferior, it has been devided where?
- Across the waist
- Across the neck
- Across the abdomen
5. Superior means what?
- Towards the Trunk
- Towards the Head
- Away from Head
- Away from the Trunk
Similar Biology resources: