1. The Skeletal System contains what?
- Bones, Cartilage, Ligements, Connective Tissue
- Blood, The heart and Blood Vessils (Artery and Veins)
- Lymphatic Fluid & Vessils, Spleen, Thymus, Lymph Nodes, Tonsils
- Gonards, Uterine tubes, uterus, ******, Epididymis, Ductus Deferens & Penis
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Epithelial, Connective, Muscle and nervous are types of what
3. What does the Trunk consist off?
- All off the above
- Pelvic Cavaties
4. The Endocrine System Contains What?
- Bones, Cartilage, Ligements, Connective Tissue,
- Pirtuatry Gland, Pineal Gland, Thyroid Gland, Thymus, Adrenal Gland, Pancreas, ovary
- Lungs, Air, Pharynx, Larynx, Trachea, Bronchial Tubes.
- Skin, Hair, Nails, Sweat Glands, Oil Glands
5. The Coronal Plane (or Frontal plane) divides the bodies what?
- Anterior and Posterior
- Left from Right
- Legs and Trunk
- Feet and Legs