1. Peri is a prefix but what does it mean?
- Close to / around
- Across from
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Distal means what?
- Towards the Head
- Away from the Head
- Away from the Trunk
- Towards the Trunk
3. The Urinary System Contains What?
- Pirtuatry Gland, Pineal Gland, Thyroid Gland, Thymus, Adrenal Gland, Pancreas, ovary
- Bones, Cartilage, Ligements, Connective Tissue
- Kidneys, Ureter, Urinary Bladder, Uretha
- Blood, The heart and Blood Vessils (Artery and Veins)
4. The Reproductive system contains what?
- Lungs, Air, Pharynx, Larynx, Trachea, Bronchial Tubes
- Gonards, Uterine tubes, uterus, ******, Epididymis, Ductus Deferens & Penis
- Lymphatic Fluid & Vessils, Spleen, Thymus, Lymph Nodes, Tonsils
- Skeletal Muscle, internal Muscle
5. Inferior can be described as
- Everything above the horizontal plane
- Everything above the transverse line
- Everything below the Transverse line
- Everything below the Sagital plane
Similar Biology resources: