1. Study on the biological theory of aggression?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Reducing aggression - Psychodynamic
- ego defence mechanisms
- observing non violent
3. What is thanatos?
- The state of losing our individuality and losing our sense of responsibility for our actions.
- The part of our unconscious that causes our aggressive drive.
- The chemicals released in our endocrine system which affect how we act.
- Behaviour aimed at harming others.
- Being aggressive towards other people.
- The part of our unconscious which causes our aggressive drive.
- Directing our aggression into a socially acceptable activity
5. Study on the social learning theory of aggression?
Similar Psychology resources: