1. reducing aggression - social learning
- observing non violent role models
- ego defense mechanisms
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
- Being aggressive towards other people.
- The part of our unconscious which causes our aggressive drive.
- Directing our aggression into a socially acceptable activity
- Judging whether our own behaviour is appropriate or not.
- An operation on the brain to remove or destroy the part of the brain that is causing abnormal behaviour.
- Behaviour aimed at harming others.
- A stimulus that weakens the reoccurance of behaviour because it is unpleasant and we try to avoid it.
4. Study on the psychodynamic theory of aggression?(DOLLARD)
5. Reducing aggression - Psychodynamic
- ego defence mechanisms
- observing non violent
Similar Psychology resources: