1. Who published an expose of lynchings in Memphis?
- Rosa Parks
- Ida B. Wells
- Ella Baker
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Booker T. Washington's strategy for achieving civil rights?
- political activism
3. Example of a black parallel business?
- North Carolina Mutual Life Assurance Company
- North Carolina Life Insurance Company
- North Carolina Mutual Benefits Company
4. How many African American children could not write in 1865?
5. What did the 1875 Civil Rights Act aim to achieve?
- all of the above
- equal treatment in public places
- end to black exclsuion from jury service
- equal treatment on public transport
Similar History resources: