1. Example of a black parallel business?
- North Carolina Mutual Benefits Company
- North Carolina Mutual Life Assurance Company
- North Carolina Life Insurance Company
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who published an expose of lynchings in Memphis?
- Rosa Parks
- Ida B. Wells
- Ella Baker
3. What is the definition of sharecropping?
- Black tenants having to sell their own crops
- White farmers charging black tenants high living costs out of their crop yield
- White farmers allowing blacks a fair share of crop yield profits
4. What year is the 13th Amendment?
5. How many African American children could not write in 1865?
Similar History resources: