1. Which President introduced the Force Acts?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was W.E.B Dubois' original group called?
- Niagara Movement
3. What is the definition of sharecropping?
- Black tenants having to sell their own crops
- White farmers charging black tenants high living costs out of their crop yield
- White farmers allowing blacks a fair share of crop yield profits
4. What did the 1875 Civil Rights Act aim to achieve?
- all of the above
- equal treatment in public places
- end to black exclsuion from jury service
- equal treatment on public transport
5. Which opposition group used economic intimidation?
- Knights of the White Camelia
- Red Shirts
- White League
Similar History resources: