Why might a non-religious person believe in life after death?
- Near death experiences
- Evidence of a spirit world eg mediums, paranormal
What do Christians believe about life after death?
- Hell ( those who rejected God )
- Heaven ( those who accepted God and teachings of Jesus )
- Purgatory ( those in the middle )
Why do Christians believe in life after death?
- Jesus rose from the dead
- Immortality of the soul
- The Church teaches there is heaven and hell
- Gives them meaning and purpose
Why do some people not believe in life after death?
- Science says - the body is dead after the brain dies
- World religions disagree suggesting they do not know
- Christians disagree suggesting they don't know
- If it exists, where is it? ( satellites )
When can abortion be done? (1967 Abortion Law)
- If the mother's physical or mental health…