- Low angle
- High angle
- Worms eye (from floor)
- Canted angle
- Birds eye (from above)
- Pan - camera is stationary but scans the scene and follows the action.
- Track - the camera is mobile and is able to follow the character.
- Zoom - camera lens changes shape to move closer to the subject.
- Tilt - camera moves up and down.
- Rule of thirds - splits the image into nine squares where the subject is positioned either on the left or the right of the image.
- Head room - make sure you dont have too much space above the characters head.
- Lead room - when the camera is moving make sure you give enough room for the character to move into.
- You can break the rule for POV (point of view) shots to make the subject seem weird or abnormal.
180 DEGREE RULE
- Dictates where we can put the camera. We…