Traditional & One Nation Conservatism
- Mankinds needs a firm Government but has their best interests at heart. Looks after them like a parent (Paternalism)
- Man is self interested and causes of crime are down to the individual not economic or social.
- Believes the most basic desire is for order and security. Security is more important than the rights of the individuals
- preserve Order and gradual reform
Tradition and preservation
- If values and institutions have survived the test of time it a sign of there quality and should be changed.
- Tradition is an accumulation of wisdom from the past and should be respected.Conserve what is good and…