- Coca cola is a carbonated soft drink sold in the stores, restaurants and vending machines of more than 200 countries.
- It is the number one manufacture of soft drinks in the world.
- Their headquarters are situated in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- 70% if its sales are generated outside of the USA.
- Coca Cola is manufactured in 44 different countries.
- Coca Cola offers training and education to those who have recieved little already.
- Coca Cola runs some community schemes in 10 LEDC's e.g. Africa and Bangladesh.
- Coca Cola has invested $1.5 billion in the Russian economy;…