- Created by: gemshort
- Created on: 20-05-18 20:19
Alister McGrath defines atheism as 'the religion of the autonomous and rational human being, who believes that reason is able to uncover and express the deepest truths of the universe'
Negative (weak) atheism
- The athiest does not make the positive claim that God does not exist
- They do not believe that any deities exist but do not assert this as truth
- 'I don't believe God exists, but tell me why you do believe in God'
Positive (strong) atheism
- Both the atheist and the theist have to give…